All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.
+1 vote

asked in General Queries by All Time best! (271k points)
99% Accept Rate
+2

I don't usually pray... But if it's required for Bhai to officially sign this, I would be totally willing to...

6 Answers

+1 vote

Best answer

answered by Cinematographer (92.2k points)
selected by
+1 vote

he should give action/masala genre a break. back to back low on quality action movies.
also do action movies which have a big canvas.

answered by Unit Manager (35.7k points)

so you want sallu to take on yrf? already all the big guns are against him and you want him to go against the daddy of all. wow

even if the clash happens, will sallu get even half number of screens especially if he doesn't win the eid clash by a good margin (a big ask)?

Even the production house will have a say right?

As of now, main thing is for him to sign this gem. Second thing is to make sure none of his previous directors returning to direct the remake.

Release date, well it depends, Prithviraj a solo venture, 250cr - 300cr up for grab. Why let it go solo? Housefull 4 released alongside smaller films Saand Ki Aankh & Made in China. Right now, Kangana Ranaut's Dhaakad is there this Diwali.

Diwali 2018 solo release hurt YRF's reputation too. Although they're back with War. And Dharma Productions are down currently. Except 2013, 2014 & 2015, Diwali period had multiple releases. Do, why let go off this slot for a solo release to the one star who is all set to become no.1? I mean EID solo is not happening & he is made to shift the X-Mas release.

Dussehra date is fine by the way. Like I said, priority is Salman Khan signing this gem's remake. Rest will fall in place. Afterall it's a film with no songs, no heroine.. All the more reason for Salman to go unconventional.

that kangana movie is not happening.
prc will get a solo release. probably sallu wont star in this one

Well Dhaakad is happening for sure. She'll shoot for it in quick succession the moment she's done with Thalaivi. And considering Thalaivi is a risky project & no matter what, she is bound get more hate, she doesn't want to delay Dhaakad.

+1 vote

I have watched Kaithi good film with a great open ending
Would love to see Salman doing but don't think he will do it

answered by Assistant Director (51.6k points)
0 votes

The race to this remake will be either Salman Khan or Hrithik Roshan so let see who gets it.

answered by Unit Manager (33.7k points)
0 votes

I've been hearing rumours that HR has locked a south remake. I hope this is the one.

answered by Super-star (161k points)

Hrithik probably won't announce any film till 2021

0 votes

Salman cannot pull off this role. You need a better actor for this...... Salman doesn't fit either.
As we all know an item song, top heroine, shirtless scene and masala is mandatory in all his films. Tubelight was an exception and we all know what happened there.
This is strictly my opinion, haters can stay away.

answered by Second Unit Director (79.4k points)

Aamir failed with the same things aye

Thugs bhule toh nahi tum