All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.
0 votes

A source close to Bollywood Hungama revealed it all as, “When Atlee met Shah Rukh Khan, he didn’t have a complete script in hand. He had the gist of the plot ready and he had written four powerful massy sequences. These were key scenes like Shah Rukh Khan’s entry, intermission point, climax etc. Shah Rukh, however, was in favour of a bound script before taking things forward. Hence, Atlee decided to get the screenplay in place first. Atlee is currently working with the creative writing team of Dharma Productions to develop the screenplay. Atlee, KJo and SRK want to ensure that the script has trademark stamp of the director and at the same time, has the pan-India appeal.”

Furthermore, the film going on floors, “The writing process will take some time. Shah Rukh Khan meanwhile will finish a film or two and only then he will be able to act in Atlee’s next. So it can be said that the film won’t take off before mid-2021. However, it’s a film that’s been seriously considered as it’ll be a win-win situation for all parties involved. Shah Rukh Khan hopes it’ll give him the blockbuster that has been eluding him since years. For Karan Johar, it will benefit as it’ll most probably be a Tamil-Hindi bi-lingual film. Hence, he hopes to recreate the magic of Baahubali and 2.0 if all goes well. Finally, Atlee also stands to gain as it’ll give him a foothold in Bollywood. A clearer picture hence should emerge in a few months,” the source added.

Source Link: https://www.koimoi.com/bollywood-news/breaking-shah-rukh-khan-atlee-kumars-film-now-has-karan-johar-too-aiming-to-recreate-the-baahubali-2-0-magic/
asked in General Queries by All Time best! (271k points)
99% Accept Rate

6 Answers

0 votes

Best answer

I hope Srkians don't fall in the traps . All his movies are blockbuster though
Such South mass will work only in South, it won't work in North Plexes, it's troll material for them. They can watch it on television but not in Cinemas.
And honestly I don't find him a good director, Bigil worked cause of the emotions in 2nd half, Mersal was average at best.
Theri was a good watch though but nothing close Srk's Grand Comeback movie .
Looking at the numbers better option than Rajdk though.

answered by Assistant Director (54.1k points)
selected by
+1 vote

Shahrukh Doing "Falana" Dhimkana blah blah blah. Since Zero release No Film Announced By Shahrukh. And Another Rumour Coming Here.......

answered by Unit Manager (39.7k points)
0 votes

I hope SRK dumps the Raj DK movie and gets this moving.

answered by Super-star (161k points)

The "mass" Atlee relates to is the "mass" Srk's core audience mock.

More than the core audience. He needs to cater to all audience. Atlee should tweak his filmmaking to fit SRK in it, which he will do if Karan Johar is involving in scripting. I agree with Intense, as SRK needs mass movie rather than Raj and DK.

Anyways, why are we discussing, when nothing is on paper. Rumours related to SRK upcoming movies should be banned on the forum.

+1

@Karan Khan seriously! That man is not even announcing his next, and we shouldn't even make peace with the rumours?

"Atlee should tweak his filmmaking to fit SRK in it"
Hope he doesn't do that. It is what messed up Srk's last few films. Srk is an actor, give him a proper role, he will become that character. Compliment him with the right story. Stop wasting Srk again. One decade of it is enough.

What I meant to say is, its will difficult to present him in larger than life avatar, that too in a Mass Film. I think Chennai Express was best example of how Rohit Shetty tweaked his story telling to fit SRK in his film. I think it was different than all the other films of Rohit Shetty. So I think a Mass film with an emotionally strong story will work well with core as well as neutral audiience.

More than peace, it is destroying the peace by reminding that he is not doing film. Watching his last few films and being embarrassed by it also lead to anxiety of being embarrass in future if movie turns out to be bad.Especially when you hear rumours of him signing Raj n DK or Siddharth Anand.

0 votes

I wonder how long this thing will continue that every event film will have to recreate bahubali magic.i dont think even in south anyone can create something like bahubali. Srk should only consider the hirani film right now if the news of their collaboration is true

answered by Set Decorator (1.4k points)
0 votes

So Does it mean Atlee sir watching old South Blockbusters new Hollywood Korean blockbusters Day & Night ?!

I'm eagerly waiting for baap of all mix masala blockbuster.

answered by Assistant Director (58.2k points)
0 votes

Can we have an official confirmation please lol. I'm tired of such news popping up every time. Until now there has been news of 4-5 films of SRK after Zero but nothing is official. What is going on!!!!!!!!

answered by Star (159k points)

Related questions

+2 votes
1 answer 124 views
124 views asked Mar 21, 2017 in Movies by Suhas All Time best! (271k points)
+6 votes
6 answers 139 views
139 views asked Nov 10, 2014 in Opinion by Baazigar All Time best! (296k points)