All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.
+2 votes

In this gap,

Akshay Kumar has had 4 releases & 5 films on the pipeline. Also shot with Bear Grylls.

Megastar Salman Khan has shelved one film, had 2 releases & has announced 2 films.

Ajay Devgn is scoring 250cr+ grosser, has signed 4 films with 2 despite being extended cameos are among the biggest films this year.

Saif Ali Khan entered to 100cr & 200cr club with Tanhaji - The Unsung Warrior & his solo starrer Jawaani Jaaneman is hitting double digit figure [Bazaar & Phantom weren't solo] since 2015.

Emraan Hashmi has had 2 releases and 3 are on the way.

Hrithik Roshan is giving company to Srk for the time being.

Youngsters are on a roll, making back to back big announcements.

Even Himesh Reshammiya had a release where he played double role and started filming another film titled Namastey Rome.

On the larger picture,

Rajinikanth has 2 of his films release, with one more pending this year. Shot for his television debut.

Pawan Kalyan's Janasena Party joined hands with BJP openly.

Even Fliz Movies announced Aap Kee Sapna Bhabhi streaming date as 14th Feb 2020.

In the meantime, other than the special appearance in BRAHMASTRA PART ONE, Srk appeared in 2 superb interviews.

asked in General Queries by All Time best! (271k points)
99% Accept Rate

name 2 superb interviews kindly? Jeff Bezos wala maybe, and the other one?

The one with David Letterman.

oh....yeah....i forgot that

7 Answers

0 votes

Best answer

don't worry. good things take time. from what I have heard, only 1 among his next 3 looks weak as far as content is concerned while box office wise two are confirmed blockbusters unless the directors spoil it.

answered by Unit Manager (35.7k points)
selected by

Waiting...

0 votes

Yes, atleast Hrithik had 2 films released last year. What is SRK doing, only doing interviews and few cameos in other films. What is wrong with you Bhai, everyone is doing multiple films even Aamir has 2 films in pipeline.

answered by Star (159k points)
0 votes

Best dialog of decade goes to srk....

" Inshallah, 2-3 months me main khud announce karoonga...

answered by Location Scout (4.2k points)
0 votes

Zero was announced on 30th Aug, 2016. So actually it's been nearly 3.5 years since his last announcement.

answered by Executive Producer (62.7k points)
+1

Just when I put in an effort to re-create Dilwale's dialogue into the post, this fan goes much deeper.

boy this brahmi always cracks me up

0 votes

As Hola said, it's been 3.5 years.

And i don't expect much, some reports said that he actually liked few scripts and was ready but being unsure due to recent debacles, he's had most of them on hold, not understanding which one he should do and in what sequence.

In short, he's confused, under confident and biggest thing which i feel is that people don't want to see him anymore too, so it doesn't matter now anymore what he does. When people have lost interest in your then there's nothing you can do anymore.

answered by Mega Star (221k points)

So much pessimism.....

Happens when 3 of the last 4 movies of the person we are talking about were REJECTED blatantly by audience, it's not about flop or bad wom only, they were outright REJECTED.

To be honest I could have never imagined any Salman and Srk movies falling short of 100cr.....Its Shocking..Tisra khan ka hota to samajh aata

+1

"the only cure for failure at work is more work"

These are his words yet look at his actions.

Actions speak louder than words.

0 votes

I have stopped expecting anything. There were rumours of a Hirani movie.

answered by Super-star (161k points)
–1 vote

I don't think anyone actually care for his movies anymore apart from his twitter fans .oh oh actually bots

answered by Casting Director (16.7k points)