+3 votes

Source Link: https://mumbaimirror.indiatimes.com/entertainment/bollywood/sajid-nadiadwala-confirms-salman-khans-kabhi-eid-kabhi-diwali-will-open-on-eid-2021-and-kick-2-will-release-on-christmas-next-year/articleshow/73233593.cms
asked in Upcoming Releases by All Time best! (280k points)
99% Accept Rate

5 Answers

0 votes

Best answer

He should release another movie in 2020 as well, since he will be free from March till year end..

answered by Casting Director (18.1k points)
selected by

He is.

He'll only start KEKD in May. So he'll sign another film which will release before KEKD.

0 votes

Radhe - Eid 2020
Kabhi Eid Kabhi Diwali - Eid 2021
Kick 2 - Christmas 2021

• According To This Bachchan Pandey Not Postponed And It's Still Happen So As Of Now Laal Singh Chadda Is Not A Solo Release. Wait For The Future Where These Project Shifted Or Same Equation Continuous Happen.......
answered by Assistant Director (42.2k points)

Karan johar announce his film with Varun dhawan "Mr.Lele" on
January 1,2021 so there is no free week for LSC and if bachchan Pandey clashed with it then the chance of HGOY will ve very less.

I feel that Laal Singh Chadda released on 18th Dec with solo release and there is 2 open week till 1 jan. And that's enough for breaking the box office records.

0 votes

too much exposure. 3 big movies in 2 years was a good strategy but since, his last 3 underperformed so he has to change the gears. kekd should have been in comedy zone. farhad and family drama means eid 2021 will be historical.

answered by Unit Manager (37.4k points)
0 votes

Kick2 is what I am waiting for. Not at all confident of the next 2 salman movies.

answered by Super-star (171k points)

I have high hopes from Radhey... Its been so long since I had been excited for a Salman movie... Sultan has to be the last... Excited as in almost sure it will work

0 votes

dont kid yourself its a ready remake......
there was family stuff..... same here
there was action in between.....same will be here
there was caste and greed issue addressed there..... here will be caste and religion
comedy at the core..... both movies...
came after dabangg wanted..and kick tiger after...., same here....

answered by Super-star (166k points)