18. Grand Nova - 34 points
  19. Irdwhelp - 30 points
  20. Seinfeld - 28 points
  21. Baadshah - 28 points
  22. Sanal - 25 points
  23. Hrithikiantilldeath - 25 points
  24. Rahul - 24 points
  25. Kakarot - 22 points
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.
0 votes
in General Queries by Location Scout (4.3k points)
94% Accept Rate

Tiger Zinda Hai - Audience hated when Pakistan flag was flown along with India's flag.
Even I witnessed the same, in a way they also shown too much harmony between both the countries that it became hard to digest.
That was the first thing I thought but now it's getting regular.
But it is also nice, people who were silent are speaking up on Muslims are being treated badly
But their count has increased rapidly especially after Pulwama, Hatred is mainstream now.

Might be in coming 2 years india will be khans will packup everything thing will change its all over for khans now

Khans? They're actors, they give good content people will watch their films.

Don't limit the current country's scenario to only Bollywood. The issue is more important to the entire nation than one industry.

@Suhas ur right even we can feel the same

3 Answers

+1 vote

Kya dekha? batao toh

by Production Designer (15.1k points)
+1 vote

Yes Bollywood is no longer secular. But the Khans arent helping themselves with substandard stuff. SRK seems to have retired. Salman did Dabangg3, a decent movie with shoddy production values, his next for 2021....I dunno what is he thinking. Only Aamir seems to be the hope now to salvage Khandom.

Khans need to sign the big movies. Tanhaji, War or good content based movies are what audiences want nowadays.

by Star (158k points)
0 votes

What exactly did you witness if you can elaborate and not only bollywood but the whole india isn't secular anymore

by Assistant Director (50.7k points)

Check in comment i have replied to suhas

Bro that is still nothing i have seen worse

Related questions

+6 votes
14 answers 423 views
423 views asked Mar 5, 2019 in General Queries by Rancho Assistant Director (49.6k points)
+5 votes
2 answers 90 views
90 views asked Apr 28, 2014 in Opinion by jatink681 Production Designer (13.8k points)
+2 votes
3 answers 86 views
86 views asked Feb 28, 2015 in General by lxbhsh Assistant Director (57.6k points)