18. Grand Nova - 34 points
  19. Irdwhelp - 30 points
  20. Seinfeld - 28 points
  21. Baadshah - 28 points
  22. Sanal - 25 points
  23. Hrithikiantilldeath - 25 points
  24. Rahul - 24 points
  25. Kakarot - 22 points
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

71.1k questions

271k answers

332k comments

1.5k users

Categories

+1 vote

Source Link: http://andhraboxoffice.com/info.aspx?id=5458&cid=6&fid=6262
in Non-Bollywood by All Time best! (268k points)
99% Accept Rate

2 Answers

0 votes

So official collections were 46cr Day 1 and obviously ABO will give low collections to a Mahesh Babu film

by Assistant Director (50.7k points)

Official collections are manipulated
Even with 33 Cr Share In AP/TG Day 1 WW share never be 46 Cr .. Producers done it again
Maharshi Nizam Day1 Non-BB record 6.5c is clear because it got big releases and Hike ..so i agreed wit it even though N & M fans said it's fake.. coming to SLN Just with 7am 100+ shows u r arguing SLN is 2c more than Maharshi ...Logicless.
SLN Day1 will be around 7.5c
Outside AP/TG SarileruNeekevvaru movie faced tough competition in Karnataka , TN & OS + Shows were way less than even Maharshi Let's discuss about Nizam Numebr again ....Maharshi Nizam Day1 is around 6.5c with 350+ theaters on Day1 and around 1900 shows all over Nizam ..

Sarileru ki enni shows padday Nizam mottham 320 theaters meeda
I'm not saying ABO number is right... logically it's impossible to get 8.6c share with 100 theaters & 400+ shows difference
Maharshi Nizam Day1 Non-BB record 6.5c is clear because it got big releases and Hike ..so i agreed wit it even though N & M fans said it's fake.. coming to SLN Just with 7am 100+ shows u r arguing SLN is 2c more than Maharshi ...Logicless.

Hmm so biggest opener for Mahesh still remains BAN acc to ABO numbers

No bro it's highest opener (Worth share wise)
ABO won't consider SG+MG in opening day now onwards.
Worth share of BAN 20cr
Maharshi 18cr
So on real value it's a bigger opener.

0 votes

Official collections are manipulated
Even with 33 Cr Share In AP/TG Day 1 WW share never be 46 Cr .. Producers done it again
SLN Day1 will be around 7.5c
Outside AP/TG SarileruNeekevvaru movie faced tough competition in Karnataka , TN & OS + Shows were way less than even Maharshi Let's discuss abortio Nizam Numebr again ....Maharshi Nizam Day1 is around 6.5c with 350+ theaters on Day1 and around 1900 shows all over Nizam ..

Sarileru ki enni shows padday Nizam mottham 320 theaters meeda
I'm not saying ABO number is right... logically it's impossible to get 8.6c share with 100 theaters & 400+ shows difference

Waiting for the day ABO will report only worth share which will be ideal for fair comparison.

by Assistant Director (51.9k points)

Actually SLN started with 12am shows.

And I guess you missed this announcement.
http://forums.itsboxoffice.com/706085/distributor-share-policy-update-january-2020-abo
http://andhraboxoffice.com/info.aspx?id=4161&cid=8&fid=674

So, Starting with this Sankranthi 2020, we will not be showing any MGs and SGs in Day 1 Figures. The Figures will continue to include Fixed Hires and GST Returns as it is technically not feasible to differentiate and pinpoint the actual`s. The Daily Share from MG and SG Centres if it is not feasible, will be added in long run since they will have tracking. This is our sincere effort to bring the Distributor share as closer as possible to the Actual Worth Theatrical Share to paint an accurate picture and bring transparency. Happy Sankranthi!.

Yes I know that, including SG+MG it'll be higher but not close to what producers are giving