0 votes
Tiger has the HGOTY while Shahid has the biggest hit of the year.  Should now we count them as bankable stars?
asked in Box Office Discussions by Costume designer (1.2k points)
17% Accept Rate

3 Answers

0 votes

Tiger Has Immense Fan Following In Mass Circuit But In Case Of Shahid His Fan Following Is Much Lesser Than Tiger. So Yes Tiger Is A Good Bankable Star In Terms Of Popularity But Shahid Is Not A Bankable Star. If You Talking About Kabir Singh Than Movie Only Gets 10% Collection Due To Star Power Rest Goes To Content But Tiger Has Huge Fan Following.

answered by Assistant Director (42k points)
0 votes

only tiger..........................

answered by Production Designer (12.8k points)
–3 votes

Tiger is not even responsible for hgoty, it was HR show all the way. So he only has Baaghi2 till now.

answered by Super-star (170k points)

Kuch bhi mat bol if not for Tiger than War was merely a 200cr grosser. Of course Hrithik contribution is bigger but you can't take away the credit from Tiger like this.

Ab tiger fan bhi ban gya? War contribution is solely 100% due to HR. Movie belonged to him. He owned it.

Intense,

Isn't it laughable that you told me in another post about how other fandoms are upfront? With such hypocrisy, you're not being upfront in this answer. Even a true Hrithik Roshan fan will give some credit to Tiger Shroff for his contribution despite knowing full well that the movie belongs to HR. It's a known fact Hrithik is a bigger star but don't paint Tiger as if he's a non-star in this film. He's a star and has got a mass following in the circuit areas which is proved for single screens audiences. So it would be genuine to give him credit for his contribution rather than being biased.

Remember Dilwale (Example) where Ajay Devgn was the lead actor but some credit would go to Suniel Shetty, for his contribution. Hence the movie was a Super Hit at the BO due to both actors and I'm a die-hard fan of Ajay Devgn & Suniel Shetty so I know.

You've taken the context and blown it out of proportion Nikeel. I had told you that instead of sneakily downvoting pro Khan and upvoting anti Khan posts, be upfront. Very different from what you're accusing me of.

Tiger's contribution was only limited initially, he served well as HR's adversary. Take him out and put any Sonu Sood or Vidyut Jamwal and the movie would still do the same what it did now. Movie belonged to HR. It was his show. Tiger or anyone else would have been fine since it was hardly a meaty role.

Related questions

0 votes
3 answers 229 views
229 views asked Dec 10, 2019 in General Queries by Looney Costume designer (1.2k points)