+2 votes
For me its best romantic family entertainment movie of all time. 10/10

Already watched 5 times in last 4 days. Completely in love with these film. I have already stopped watching bollywood movies. Now i only watching telugu , marathi and hollywood movies. Telugu movies are just extraordinary. Bollywood people should learn from them.
asked in Non-Bollywood by Casting Director (19.1k points)
69% Accept Rate

3 Answers

+2 votes

I Like It More Than Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge. Actually DDLJ Is A Overrated Movie For Me. Even I Rated Highly Kuch Kuch Hota Hai Over DDLJ.

Geetha Govindam Is A Classic Romantic Love Story Family Entertainer And I Compared It With Kuch Kuch Hota Hai And For Me Both Are Equals. (4.5/5)

answered by Assistant Director (42.4k points)

I’m addicted to this movie. All songs are classic.as a salman fan now bollywood is over for me. I’m hoping vijay devarakonda will fulfill his place for me.

+2 votes

Best movie of Vijay Devarakonda ...
A solid 8.5/10 & it has immense repeat value .
Same happened with me i too watched it repeatedly on 3 consecutive nights ..
It is also my 1st movie of Vijay & after this i watched almost all his movies except those which came b4 Arjun reddy ..

answered by Cinematographer (95.1k points)
edited by

I watched arjun reddy 2 months ago which also classic but this movie is something different. Also all songs are classic. I will rate it above most of the so called bollywood classics.. As a salman fan , now bollywood is over for me . I hope vijay devarakonda will fulfill his place for me.

Well i had the same feelings when i accidentally watched this film 4 months back, as this film was shared by a friend some 6 months back & i didn't know anything abt the film so it was full of surprise which i enjoyed to the core of it ...

+1 vote

watched it few days back...it is good at best...nothing exceptional...typical love story with telugu touch...we have already seen before lot of such kind of movie in hindi...problem that now bollywood movie stop making such kind of movie and turned to either european or remake or boipic that why started to liking south movies

answered by Location Manager (5.7k points)

Which similar movies are you talking about which are made in hindi ? Pls mention. I would like to know