+1 vote

Source Link: https://mobile.twitter.com/taran_adarsh/status/1202095114329509888
asked in General Queries by All Time best! (281k points)
100% Accept Rate

reopened by

Xclusiv: What is #RajkumarHirani making next? Has been approached for two films on #cricket: Biopic of a legendary cricketer for a top Studio... Next #cricket story being penned by #AbhijatJoshi... Hirani is also working on a web series... Let's see which goes on floors first.

2 Answers

0 votes

Best answer

Agar SRK ke saath hai to I would definitely prefer the feel good drama instead of the biopic.

answered by Executive Producer (66.8k points)
selected by

I liked sanju so much, not to forget great act by rk

0 votes

He Should Make Munna 3 And 2 Fresh Films With Aamir 1 Co Starring 3 Idiots Team And Other Co Starring PK Team

If He Is Making This Cricketer Biopic Then He Should Cast Ranbir 2nd Time.

Sanjay
Aamir
Ranbir

Are His Favourite And He Repeats His Actors

These 4 Films Should Come In 2020s Decade, With This He Will Equal Raj Kapoor As Well In No. Of Hits (9)

answered by Assistant Director (51.2k points)

dont forget srk was his first choice for both Munnabhai and 3 idiots...

Yes But He Rejected Both Times, After That Raju's Ego Must Have Been Hurt!

Raju was not what he is back then.. but uske dimag me hoga hi yeh sab... thats why i doubt he won't work with SRK...

also his movies haven't been as good after 3 idiots.. Pk was good in parts and Sanju was plain shit... multiplexes ka pyar hai lekin uske paas

Exactly, This Is The Reason Why I Feel Raju Won't Work With Srk, Today Raju Is No. 1 Director And Srk's Stardom Is Gradually Fading.

Quality Wise General Opinion Is- Munna Bhai Series And 3 Idiots Were Excellent, PK Was Good But Below Expectations, Sanju Was Just About Decent.

But Raju Hirani Has Become A Big Brand So That Benefits His Films!