All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.
0 votes
Source Link: https://www.hindustantimes.com/bollywood/raj-dk-to-direct-hindi-remake-of-korean-hit-a-hard-day/story-UZtCNqKLMPtPFvU18EwfTO.html
asked in General Queries by All Time best! (274k points)
99% Accept Rate

reopened by

5 Answers

+1 vote

Best answer

As long as srk was doing movie for money he was doing absolutely fine both critically and commercially till 2009 like older actors.. because he dont need to bother about co star, producers, director, vfx, location, genre, release date etc..he was only doing his duty as an actor..once he stated working in his own production only he lost it because his own script sense is bad...he left many directors Hirani, shankar, kabir khan etc for his home production movies like ....as a producers he is not aware of india audience and market what works here...let see hope for the best...

answered by Location Scout (4.3k points)
selected by

i feel its ipl in 08. His downfall started there

true....he is more interested in other business rather than making film...

0 votes

SRK once this movie becomes a disaster.
"i did what fans want but koi theater me dekhne nahi gaya"

because that's what he does, make rubbish garbage and then blame fans when they bomb.

answered by Mega Star (221k points)

He is trying something right? Why declare it will be garbage beforehand?

Yes mistakes happened throughout the decade. Don't you think he has realised it well enough. It's not like Atlee will magically revive Srk over night or Ali would. Even Raju Hirani might give a shocker by going Aanand L Rai's way. Until you see the final product, you will never know.

C'mon, he should be doing movies that appeal to 4 quadrants of audience.

And he's now doing a movie with someone whose movies even people in 5-10 metros don't watch.

5-10 Raj & DK will aim. Srk will get them audience from rest of the centers.

6 crs opening ko 12 kar dega.

His potential is 35+ and he's going to get 3 times lesser becau guy can't choose movies properly and most likely do not take his mass and family audience seriously.

0 votes

Well.........can he sign something else too please?

answered by Super-star (163k points)
0 votes
          Shahrukh Khan Last Hit Film In Stardom Is Happy New 
          Year And This Record Will Be Forever. 

***Sad Fact....***
answered by Assistant Director (40.6k points)
0 votes

Two reasons of its not that movie:

1. Its not an action adventure comedy as reported.

2. This is not a movie which falls into category of " Never seen before with never seen before VFX "

answered by Director (136k points)

You never know. Given a choice, he will make sure to plug in RCE VFX in everything. Considering it is an Action-Thriller & Raj-DK have held the Korean remake rights since 2 years, it is indeed a possibility.

Well, reports don't say so. It maybe possibility since they have held the right but from my understanding it will be Adventurous comedy on lines of Total Dhamaal with Raj and DK touch to it.

Was it really necessary to scare us by mentioning Total Dhamaal. You had all the other films from the global cinema to mention & you went with TD? Not cool my friend, not cool.

Well Total Dhamaal still did 150cr and last time SRK crossed 150cr was in 2014. So that should be good result for the film.

Related questions