18. karan khan - 13 points
  19. Santosh - 13 points
  20. abbie - 9 points
  21. nitesh singh - 9 points
  22. Sanal - 9 points
  23. God Father - 9 points
  24. Invincible - 8 points
  25. Grand Nova - 7 points
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.
+2 votes

Tanhaji -- Official trailer

As Ajay Devgn's biggest fan on ItsBoxOffice, I present the Tanhaji trailer. Hope you enjoy....................

This trailer is absolutely amazing with stunning VFX & BGM hence it's perfect for a grand-scale film. I think the action sequence are fantastic and looks smooth for a war movie hence it looks massy.

I can guarantee that Ajay Devgn & Saif Ali Khan fight scenes is going to be one of the best faceoffs in Indian Cinema. Both actors will give are going to give one of the best performances of their career because they look terrific in the trailer.

You can rest assured that this movie will do huge in Maharashtra with a bumper opening and it needs to do 200cr if the budget is 150cr. Hope this film does well at the Box Office because Ajay Devgn deserves a Blockbuster more than anything.

in Upcoming Releases by Production Accountant (28.9k points)
100% Accept Rate

reopened by

Not the movie I would be excited to watch in theater.

Ajay Devgn - Saif Ali Khan performances are to watch out for. Having Kajol is just icing on the cake.

This should do well cosidering the existing scenario.

It will be for the masses and classes.

14 Answers

+2 votes

Best answer

one of the best of the decade. scale is really huge. saif and ajay look great esp saif. should do great in maharashtra belt. hope it does over 250cr (not a prediction, a wish).

ajay is a daring man, something which everyone should admire.

om raut direction looks good, something which shivaay lacked.

watched it 3 times.

by Unit Manager (30.8k points)
selected by

Yeah, I admire him very much as my favourite actor. As a fan, I hoped one day he will do a period drama movie and Tanhaji is perfect for him. Marathis also love Ajay Devgn and he has mass following in Mumbai and other parts of Maharastra. I think the movie is going to be huge in that region without fail.

+1 vote

Great trailer production values are top notch

by Set Designer (1.8k points)
+1 vote

looking good.........

by Location Manager (8k points)
+1 vote

there are only two daring actors/producers/filmmakers in entire bollywood....srk and ajay devgan.... but ajay is on 1st.

by Super-star (160k points)
+1 vote

Superb trailer.. Looks far better than many previous such movies.. No much negatives to say and to mention the excellent BGM..

by Executive Producer (66.6k points)
+1 vote

Didn't find it that good, maybe expectations were too high. I found Saif trying really hard to play a menacing villain but feel nahi ayi.

I think this movie can become Ajay's 2nd highest grosser. Can beat TD's total. Let's see what Chhapaak presents.

by Assistant Director (58.3k points)
+1 vote

Hoping for a blockbuster or superhit

by Editor (80.7k points)
+1 vote

This is gonna be huge. Ajay and Saif are the highlights here. The latter looks menacing in a good way minus the growling and grunting of Padmavat, the former is always a class act unlike the mediocre lead of Panipat. The visuals are top notch, AD hasn't compromised on the scale either. Watching this in theatre 100%.

by Star (156k points)
+1 vote

Looks Grand with good vfx & great production values ..

by Editor (89.7k points)
+1 vote

Tbh i felt something is missing......i don't know what.Ajay and Saif looks really good having Kajol there also is a bonus but still i felt some uniqueness is missing.

by Unit Manager (34.8k points)
+1 vote

Will cross 100 cr in Maharashtra....

by Casting Director (18.9k points)
0 votes

Average trailer...Not interested in this type of movies

by Production Designer (14.4k points)

Movie will struggle at the box office

What makes you think it struggle at the Box Office? The trailer is well received and if the film is accepted then it will do well. Worst that could happen if people see it as a propaganda film which some have criticised because of the way the Mughals are portrayed as evil.

+1

i think it will take a great opening and rest depends on the content

0 votes

I didnt like it that much... Felt superficial.. Also it looks like an unfinished product from the VFX point of view

by Unit Manager (36.8k points)
0 votes

Trailer response:

Ajay Devgn is trying something useless again. He tried Lord Shiva once rescuing a child, and now and ethnic group leader trying to win over something. If he has investments, why don't he find useful scripts?

Saif - Forceful, mediocre, and senseless.

Movie - I can't rate it now

Kajol - Where is she? Dumb dialogues??

Ratings: 1/5

Disappointed as Ajay, Saif and Kajol fan. Love them all, the money is wasted.

Verdict: Maxima is success, could be a colossal disappointment.

by Camera Operator (8.8k points)

Related questions

+3 votes
11 answers 574 views
574 views asked Oct 21 in Upcoming Releases by Nikeel Production Accountant (28.9k points)
+1 vote
1 answer 144 views
144 views asked Nov 12 in Upcoming Releases by Nikeel Production Accountant (28.9k points)
+2 votes
2 answers 93 views