18. Santosh - 9 points
  19. Sanal - 9 points
  20. abbie - 9 points
  21. God Father - 9 points
  22. nitesh singh - 8 points
  23. Grand Nova - 6 points
  24. Raghib - 5 points
  25. being_tanveer - 5 points
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.
+3 votes

in Upcoming Releases by Star (156k points)
74% Accept Rate

reopened by

Average trailer. This wont do good business.

+2

This one's a winner. Hands down.

Finally Diljit is in something worthwhile after Udta Punjab (speaking of only Hindi).

18 Answers

+3 votes

Best answer

by Mega Star (218k points)
selected by
+3 votes

Looks like fun ride. This is a different concept. All 4 leads have done great job. Kareena looks gorgeous and Kiarra so cute. 4th guaranteed hit for Akki this year.

by Star (155k points)
+2 votes

this is a really really fun trailer....i loved it......this is probably the best trailer of akshay kumar i have seen in a long time

by Unit Manager (34.8k points)
+1 vote

Kya tha be..kuch vi..worst trailer ever..

by Production Designer (14.4k points)
+1 vote

average. tier 2 and tier 3 won't accept this and also those conservative families will stay away. should do more than ddpd due to release period but more or less same kind of film as far as reach is concerned. 150? may be.

by Unit Manager (30.8k points)
+1 vote

This is on the lines of Badhaai ho, Dream girl.
Considering they did 140+ on nonholiday with Ayushmaan khurrana, it should be able to do at least 200cr with Christmas and Blockbuster music from Meetbros.
And look at Kiara
She's just so cute
Concept is good but the execution is very ordinary but if they execute it well in the movie the chaos will bring the house down with laughter.

by Assistant Director (49.8k points)

@Roman, I see what you did there.

+1

+1 vote

Will be hit although families might stay away but with xmas period this can do 150cr

by Assistant Director (49.3k points)
+1 vote

Excellent trailer. But they told full story. Good opening guaranteed.

by Casting Director (18.3k points)
+1 vote

It's a hit will rock plexes in new year specially Delhi punjab

by Set Decorator (1.3k points)
+1 vote

it does look like a dharma movie.....akshay ka script sense in drama movies is good.........
i loved padman, mission mangal was also good...ye bhe usi audience ko target karegi.......
expecting a 15cr day 1.

. .... BTW it wont hurt dabangg 3 in anyway..... there has never been a movie out of bollywood which has retained more than 3500 screens in week 2.........so clash or not..... screens waise hi divide honi hi hain week 2 main....so both will get 3500 screens each in week 2...but shared

but that is if...dabangg 3 is acccepted warna.....obviously .... premier screens will be given to good news.

by Super-star (160k points)
0 votes

400 cr loading, Megastar Akshay on a roll.

by Editor (80.7k points)
+2

0 votes

Well its not upto my expectation.
They are dealing with a subject which will appeal to urbans more but the treatment of it is done in manner which is more over the top humour rather than more subtle one like that of Badhai Ho. That may be done to increase its reach but I doubt even in B centres how much they gets excited for the film when they have given too much about storyline from trailer and I think only climate is left and as expectated it will emotional one with a message. If songs are good than they can achieve good opening but I have a doubt on its long run.
Anyways question of competing with Dabbang 3 is out of question now and yes kudos to Akshay Kumar to try something different from his usual film that he doing nowadays.

by Director (134k points)
0 votes

Hahaha ha kya wahyaat and behuda kisam ka trailer hai it seems more TV serial rather than a movie so Dabangg 3 will compete that so called Good News on its 2nd Friday coz it looks very small movie going by the trailer

by Production Accountant (26.7k points)
0 votes

by Editor (89.7k points)
0 votes

It's a good trailer and seems like a fun movie. Some dialogues were very funny especially teri quality ki to main ice cream bhi ghar pe na rakhun.

Can do 150cr with good WOM, meaning Akki who never gave 150cr before might have 4 150cr movies in a single year.

But I don't think it'll impact D3 that much. Single screens pe phir bhi D3 hi aag laga rahi hogi.

by Assistant Director (58.3k points)
0 votes

sure shot 150cr minimum..even D3 turns out bad then 200cr possible..
will do huge business in multiplex

by Location Manager (6.1k points)
0 votes

Good newzz due date 27 th of December

by Set Designer (1.8k points)
–1 vote

Bakwaaas.............. what was that............ well the Good newz is dabaang will easily crush good newz.................

by Assistant Director (43.6k points)

Good trailor subject is little uncanny but movie will do good business..

Wait till 27 Dec than comment

Ummm actually I didn't like it that much so I will wait for the movie itself. Right now i feel like its just a multiplex film with big stars.

Same feeling bro ..

Related questions

0 votes
2 answers 176 views
+1 vote
3 answers 205 views