18. Sandeep - 21 points
  19. karan khan - 21 points
  20. Vivek Rai - 19 points
  21. Nikeel - 18 points
  22. Grand Nova - 18 points
  23. being_tanveer - 17 points
  24. God Father - 17 points
  25. Invincible - 15 points
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.
0 votes
?itok=_Fwg9lnc

?itok=rt7Ho1R2
in Cinematic Discussion by Director (134k points)
71% Accept Rate

edited by

5 Answers

+1 vote

I don't get the idea of Bollywood to drain Punjab , I mean that's just a 15-20cr market, there's a lot bigger market in Maharashtra, Gujarat, Central India and UP left to be explored but na we will keep on penetrate the already saturated Punjab (Which is even lesser contributer than Haryana).
We'll force Punjabi lyrics and rap no matter what in every Bollywood songs (I really miss old Bollywood) and Punjabi background in every movie.
Imagine forcing Punjabi flavor in a movie like Kabir singh, a delhite or Punjabi will easily predict that a Punjabi girl will never bow down to a boy's advances so easily but naah producer will ask the director to make the girl Punjabi and the South director who has no *** idea about a Punjabi girl will make such vulnerable character.
Explore Maharashtra which can generate 15 times more collection than Punjab.
PS-it has no correlation with the post.

by Assistant Director (50k points)
0 votes

Laal Singh Chaddha Is Giving Me Vives Of Classic All Time Blockbuster And Industry Hit PK In Which Aamir Gave Best Performance Of His Career And One Of The Best Performance Of All Time

by Assistant Director (49k points)

This Is Just 1 Look, There Will Be 5 Different Looks Of Aamir And Kareena In The Film!

0 votes

Perfectionist for a reason ...

by Editor (89.8k points)
0 votes

Very Simple Looks Which Remind Me Another Classic Film By Aamir Khan. Both Kareena And Aamir Looks Perfect For The Film.

by Unit Manager (37.8k points)
–2 votes

Perfaketionist for a reason..A mega flop awaited....

by Production Designer (14.8k points)