18. Sanal - 50 points
  19. Suhas - 49 points
  20. Jordan Garcia - 49 points
  21. Hrithikiantilldeath - 45 points
  22. Greek God - 44 points
  23. playboy - 42 points
  24. God Father - 38 points
  25. mr.hola - 37 points
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

70.6k questions

269k answers

330k comments

1.5k users

Categories

0 votes
Actor Ayushmann Khurrana is having an exciting time in Bollywood as in the last few months, he has been giving back-back hits. But he has no qualms about admitting that he is a huge fan of another actor's work - Aamir Khan. Ayushmann did a social media chat on Thursday and was told by a user that his cinema choice is remarkably similar to Aamir's. Both have been doing films that give out a strong social message.

Ayushmann replied to this saying: "I'm a huge fan of @aamir_khan sir's work and I'm always learning from him. He is one of the greatest icons of Indian cinema and he is a huge inspiration to me. I met him on the sets of Dangal and was in awe of his simplicity and clarity of thought."
Source Link: https://www.latestly.com/entertainment/bollywood/ayushmann-khurrana-is-a-huge-aamir-khan-fan-says-he-is-a-huge-inspiration-to-me-1320986.html/amp?__twitter_impression=true
in Actors by Assistant Director (47.9k points)
96% Accept Rate

reopened by

6 Answers

+1 vote

Best answer

What better inspiration than the master himself?

by Star (155k points)
selected by
+1 vote

Who's not fan of Aamir's work?

by Assistant Director (47.6k points)
0 votes

He appreciates Aamir khan but he's a SRKian by Heart. In nearly all of his movies, he has given tribute to SRK. One of the reasons why I admire Ayushmaan after the script choice & Acting.

by Camera Operator (10.9k points)
0 votes

Where did he say he is aamir fan?? lol don't twist his words

by Production Designer (14.3k points)

This Is The Headline Given By The News Portal, You Can Atleast Try To Look Smart!

0 votes

AK small budget ka bada star ho gaya.

by Location Manager (7.9k points)

Par Bada Star Banne Ke Liye Bade Box Office Benchmarks Achieve Karne Padte Hain!

AK bas small budget ke movies men sahi hai. Jis din big budget ya badi commerical movies men try maarega, uska good phase khatam ho jaayega. He's doing well in his own space

top league main aana hai to 2 -3 cr ff wali movie denhi hogi.

abhi to 70s aur 80s ka amol paleker hai.

0 votes

Aamir or Salman or Shahrukh has already a legacy that is inspirational,that is what most would want to achieve

by Editor (80.1k points)

Related questions

+3 votes
6 answers 264 views
+4 votes
4 answers 139 views