18. abbie - 8 points
  19. nitesh singh - 8 points
  20. being_tanveer - 5 points
  21. Raghib - 5 points
  22. Santosh - 5 points
  23. Invincible - 4 points
  24. Sanal - 4 points
  25. Sandeep - 4 points
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.
+4 votes
in Music & Promos by Assistant Director (49.6k points)
88% Accept Rate

Theek Thak Hai Song

Koi Chartbuster Mangta Hai Jo 1st Time Sunne Ke Baad Kai Baar Sunne Ka Mann Ho

average. following the exact template of d1 and d2. d2 somehow became bb but not this time.
should be a hit at bo atleast else the end is around the corner.

11 Answers

+2 votes

Song is awesome it's way better than Dagabaz Naina till now album is better than dabangg 2 and legging behind Dabangg and we all know TO MATCH DABANGG is a difficult tast

by Production Accountant (26.7k points)
edited by
+2 votes

This Song Is Grow Slowly Slowly...... Lyrics Is Good With Melodeous Music............

by Unit Manager (37.2k points)
+1 vote

Melodious with great lyrics

by Editor (80.6k points)
0 votes

Bad to be honest. Sajid Wajid are out of ideas. Trying to create the Naina track from Dabangg ruined it.

And this is poor promotional strategy from Dabangg 3 team. No video songs only audio. Bollywood is not south movie industry. South have different set of audience and Bollywood has difference set of audience. Pretty pathetic strategy.al

by Second Unit Director (78.9k points)
0 votes

Nah, not that good. It feels a recycled copy of the earlier album. Could have been much better. Passable.

by Star (156k points)
0 votes

Plain bad. No repeat value. Strategy too is weird af. Video songs could have worked big time. Maybe.

by Camera Operator (11k points)
0 votes

Bhad mai jae songs aur trailer..mai toh chahu kal hi movie release kardo..can't wait for it..I think Megastar should release movie every month as I don't watch bollywood movies except his ....

by Production Designer (14.4k points)
–1 vote

saiee 21 years

sallu miyan 54 years

by Costume designer (1.1k points)
reshown by

Kiara is that abla jiska tabla sir ne baja diya hoga ....

Arbaaz Said Not Even 1 Day Not Month And Yes List Bahut Lambi Hai

Kaira Or Kriti Nahi, Kaira And Kriti Bolo

Akshay Kumar Alag Hi Level Ke Maze Liye Jaa Raha Hai Yaar 1990s Se Leke 2020s Tak, Jab Tak Javani Hai In His Own Words 'Bajate' Rahenge Sir

Akshay
Salman
Ranbir

They Are Biggest Playboys Of Modern Era

Aamir Nei 1990s Ke Baad Sanyaas Le Liya Warna Uska Bhi Naam Daalta, Beech Mei Fatima Nei Niyat Bigadi Thi Woh Alag Baat Hai

Yeah Kiara aur kriti ko Kiara or kriti likh diya. I think dono ka tabla Sir ne baja diya hoga. @Irdwhelp
Atleast Salman bhai is a true lover unlike those 2 @Rancho , he doesn't do fake promises.
He's real and dedicated towards his girl while Ranbir changes girls after drinking their sherbet.
And Sir is a legend, he used to take girls to temple earlier now he's applying give and take policy. Kiara ko kya pareshaan kiya bande ne and who can forget That Airlift actress nimrat, twinkle ne toh ban kardiya usse, pakde gaye honge nange haath
True blue play boy even after 27 years he couldn't change.

Nange Haath LMAO

Twinkle Kaise Jhel Leti Hai Yaar Itna Jyada Affairs Akshay Ke This Is Too Much Man, Khud Itne Baar Pakda Phir Bhi Move On Kar Jaati Hai Kamaal Hai, Bas Ban Kar Deti Hai Jab Hadd Paar Ho Jaaye

Hmm Salman Is Better Than Both For Sure, Akshay Is Worst Among All Playboys Of Bollywood Eak Se Badhke Eak Kaand Kiye Hain Sir Nei, 1990s Mei Shaadi Wala Kaand Ab Casting Couch Wala Kaand
Sir Toh Shaadi Shuda Actress Ko Bhi Nahi Chhodte, Iske Bhi Articles Aa Chuke Hain

–1 vote

Bad lyrics not matching to the tune...

by Unit Manager (33k points)
+1

Bad lyrics seriously? So like ikk chumma kinda lyrics agr urdu ATI hai toh lyrics are soulful agr nahi toh ikk chuma

Its not going well with tune..

–1 vote

what the hell wast that... weird lyrics.. Naina lade ke lade reh gaye..

Sajid wajid created one of the best albums for Dabangg but for D2 and D3 they are just trying to copy the template. Come on grow up.

In this age where Bekhayali, Tum hi ana are working these idiots create this non sense.

Salman badly needs someone who can stand up to him and do things his way. THIS IS BAD

by Unit Manager (36.7k points)

different people different taste.. you cant expect people to go by your likes and dislikes

I have yet to find someone who didnt like Bekhayali.. other than you

I only liked ashqui 2 songs of that modern Era even today they are the best

@being tanveer Bekhayali is the best song of this year by leaps & bounds ..
@Seinfeld the tune of Kabir singh & Dabangg 3 is different .. Kabir singh was a diljala aashiq where as Chulbul is a funny one as for this song is concerned ..
Btw Naina Lade is a decent one neither too good & nor bad ..
May be they look good with video who knows ..

I agree but small movies tend to have some best love songs.. listen to tum hi aana.. bekhaayali i already mentioned and many others.. why be stuck with naina naina

–1 vote

aag lagne wali hai theatres me i hope all their insurance papers are in place

by Location Manager (7.9k points)