+1 vote
Housefull 4 collected well on its second Saturday with double digit numbers of 10 crore nett though the growth could have been more. The areas which show strong growth on Saturdays have not grown as well this Saturday and this film also was not going to grow in Gujarat as that is still a holiday there not like the Mon - Thu period.

The film has a second weekend total of 18 crore nett in two days which will mean a second weekend bigger than the second week of most films this year. The total collections of the film are 155 crore nett and Mumbai circuit will hit 60 crore nett in ten days while Delhi / UP will be a little over 30 crore nett but that is because of the dull business in Delhi / UP over the first three days due to pre Diwali. The collections of Housefull 4 till date are as follows.

Friday - 18,50,00,000 apprx

Saturday - 18,00,00,000 apprx

Sunday - 14,25,00,000 apprx

Monday - 34,25,00,000 apprx

Tuesday - 24,00,00,000 apprx

Wednesday - 15,50,00,000 apprx

Thursday - 12,75,00,000 apprx

Week One - 1,37,25,00,000 apprx

Friday - 8,00,00,000 apprx

Saturday - 10,00,00,000 apprx

TOTAL - 1,55,25,00,000 apprx
asked in BOI Update by Assistant Director (55.8k points)
87% Accept Rate

reopened by

Always a new low for BOI !!!

7 Answers

+2 votes

Best answer

I'll never understand how and why.

answered by Super-star (170k points)
selected by
+1

Intense believe me same thing happened with me when I watched S30 but the thing is we can never understand the whole of the audience. It is easier to predict the response of USA audience because its not vaste like India. Theater going audience almost comes from the same background which is not the case in India. Just take an example of economic diversity, a person watching a movie in ss with ticket of 50 rupees might have the monthly income of 10k while other watchin in a metro multiplex with ticket of 500 rupees might be having monthly income of 1kh. So, their choices had to be different. So if suppose I don't like S30 doesn't mean the rest of the country will dislike it too.
Understand this thing!!!! Nn

–1

The fact that you're comparing s30 with a piece of cringeworthy shit like HF4 shows how biased you are. I can call out and say MJo was a disaster and a horrible movie. Every fan doesnt. It's fine you feel HF4 is highly entertaining cinema.

+1

Housefull 4 is not for so called intellectuals audiences are loving the film there is reaction in many scenes and climax is terrific and reincarnation is the major factor for success of the film and Housefull 4 can be mega blockbuster on television like Golmaal again and War will also be mega blockbuster but I can't understand fan of crap dabangg films calling housefull 4 a crap film it is better than most of films of salman this decade much better than crap ready anyways those who can't appreciate Ranbir performance in Sanju are not capable of any discussion so your certificate is not required you will go and watch crap dabangg 3 and call it better than Ghayal, Gadar and Sanju you deserve such films so don't behave like intellectuals as we are aware about their reality you don't deserve to be Hrithik fan

+1

I never said its highly entertaining but it does what it promised that it makes you laugh (maybe not through out). What worked so well I believe is it has one of the best climax in all tge recent comedy movie. HF4 is a better entertainer than GMA and TT thats why I was sure about its working even after its getting so much of negativity compared to other 2 I mentioned. The results are in front of all to see.

+2 votes

How can such a film collect this much and that too with steady collections lol.

answered by Star (160k points)
+1 vote

Below average collection

answered by Art Director (2.7k points)

Lol it's doing much more than expected.

+1 vote

Sunday should be around 14 cr. I hope it crosses 200 cr.

answered by Second Unit Director (73.4k points)
+1

I was also expecting this after 13cr Thursday but ultimately its not a masterpiece and the negativity was going to hit it at sometime. Even after this all the ghapla going around it will do upto 200cr that speaks loud about its brlliant performance at boxoffice.

0 votes

So my prediction of 200cr is going to be right knew this from the moment i saw the reaction of people in theatre during total dhamaal
As i said people just love these over the top comedies

answered by Assistant Director (53.1k points)
0 votes

What's the point of SRK trying to do whatever the heck he was with Zero when you can impress audiences with g*y jokes, transgender jokes, rape jokes, making characters eat shit of pigs & pigeons.

answered by Mega Star (224k points)
0 votes

The main thing for its success is that it was not dull anywhere in whole movie..the flow was synchronized with ailly comedy and jokes which masses usually like

answered by Casting Director (17.9k points)

Related questions

+2 votes
1 answer 168 views
+1 vote
5 answers 374 views
374 views asked Oct 26, 2019 in BOI Update by Roman Assistant Director (55.8k points)
0 votes
3 answers 196 views