18. Greek God - 44 points
  19. Jordan Garcia - 41 points
  20. playboy - 40 points
  21. Suhas - 39 points
  22. God Father - 35 points
  23. Sanal - 35 points
  24. Sss d - 30 points
  25. Grand Nova - 30 points
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.
+2 votes

Akshay's Laxmi Bomb Is Announced To Clash With Salman's Radhe On Eid

Akshay's Bachchan Pandey Is Scheduled To Clash With Aamir's Laal Singh Chaddha On Christmas

And Now It Seems Shahrukh's Next With Atlee Will Clash With Akshay's Prithviraj On Diwali

Salman Shahrukh And Aamir Have Dominated Their Favorite Festival Eid Diwali And Christmas For Many Years And Akshay Who Has A Poor Record On Festivals Has Decided To Take On All 3 Khans Next Year On Their Favorite Date.

Next Year Is Going To Be Extremely Crucial For Khandom, Khans Are Not At The Peak Levels Of Their Superstardom And Are In The Last Leg Of Their Stardom, Though Even This Level Of Their Stardom Is More Than A Match For Others. But Akshay Is At His Peak Level Of Stardom And External Factors Also Are In His Favour And Against Khans.

These 3 Clashes Are Going To Be Extremely Crucial And Entire Trade Industry Media And Even General Public Will Keenly Wait For The Results As This Clash Will Decide Whether Khandom Will Dominate In 2020 Decade As Well Or Akkiwood Will Take Over.

I Would Place My Bet On Khans, Either Akshay Runs Away Or Looses That's What My Prediction Is!

in Box Office Discussions by Assistant Director (47.8k points)
96% Accept Rate

reopened by

aamir was defeated by Akshay twice once on christmas and aamir is known as christmas star

Aage aage deko hota h ky.....

+2

SOLO CLASHES BETWEEN AKSHAY AND AAMIR- 2

AAMIR WON ONCE (BAAZI VS MAIDAAN E JUNG)

AKSHAY WON ONCE (WELCOME VS TAARE ZAMEEN PAR- AAMIR NOT IN LEAD ROLE)

DUSRA CHRISTMAS CLASH TU KAHAN SE LAAYA BUDDHE?

AAMIR HAS GIVEN 5 BACK TO BACK INDUSTRY HITS ON CHRISTMAS THAT FESTIVAL BELONGS TO HIM NO ONE ELSE GAVE A SINGLE INDUSTRY HIT ON CHRISTMAS, AKSHAY KUMAR OUT OF 55 HOLIDAY AND FESTIVAL RELEASE MANAGED TO GET ONLY 11 SMALL HITS AND HAS LONG LIST OF FLOPS AND DISASTERS ON FESTIVALS

AAMIR WITHOUT CHRISTMAS HAS

2 HGOTY
1 ATBB
4 MOVIES OF 2 CR FOOTFALLS
2 MOVIES OF 3 CR FOOTFALLS
1 MOVIE OF 4 CR FOOTFALLS
3RD BIGGEST HIT OF THE DECADE
4 BLOCKBUSTERS

AKSHAY KUMAR HAS NONE OF THE ABOVE BE IT ON HOLIDAY OR NON HOLIDAY

+1

Kyun tauji bolti bannd hogayi kya ...

8 Answers

+2 votes

Best answer

The fact that you are mentioning Khandom for 3Khans and Akkiwood for Akki only shows his magnitude today. His Megastardom knows no boundary. Who's a Superstar outside his country, only Aamir in China. But Akshay in India>Aamir in China.
3 Khans have ruled the industry enough it's time for Hindu maharaja, Deshbhakt insaan Akki sir to takeover, he has targeted them all on their favourite slot.
He's a true admirer of Narendra ji, Hindu sthapana is on the way. Phir sab cheeze desh ki mitti ki hogi chahe tiles ya aam.
Hyper nationalism rocks

by Assistant Director (45.9k points)
selected by
+2 votes

Wow. This is gonna be something. All khans on their favorite festivals. 2020 will define where Khandom goes from here.

by Star (154k points)
+2 votes

That means Eid and Xmas se akki bagega lekin diwali pe sina tanke khade hokar clash karega..

by Unit Manager (33k points)
edited by
+2 votes
  1. Eid 2020 - Radhe (Solo)

2. Xmas 2020 - Laal Singh Chadda (Solo)

3. Diwali 2020 - Clash Happen

by Unit Manager (36.7k points)
+1 vote

Listen man just stop this non sense now. No source and evidence still Srk will clash with Akki. Prithviraj is backed by YRF and you know when they announce their big films on some certain date then they will go to any limits so that their film gets a fair release. 2ndly Srk will never take on Aditya Chopra, itna toh dimaag laga sakte ho. Don't spread negativity because you are enjoying it. Akki don't want to take on any of the Khan, if it was so then he wouldn't have preponed the super hot Sooryavansi. It was because Inshallah was shelved he announced his movie for Eid. I believe settlements will be made as clash won't work for any of them and I think they also know it. Then BP was never announced to clash with LSC. It will come on New Year weekend just like GN is coming this year. That whole period is called Christmas period hence its was mentioned on its poster.
I repeat it again please don't spread this negativity because it will get worse and worse which will ultimately affect the environment of this forum.

by Production Accountant (24.4k points)

Ye log to bs Akshay Ko degrade krne me lge hue hai, tolerance ni h immediately, than can't see anyone getting success apart from khans

0 votes

I've said this in previous posts that SRK's comeback needs to be an Action movie which he should know is a safer option. As far as Akshay Kumar goes, I just can't see him humiliating himself by running away from all three of them. He have to clash with one of these three even if it means but he can't afford to loss three times in a row in a year. I think one of his movies will postpone.

by Production Accountant (26.6k points)

If holiday was on day 1 then Housefull 4 would have beaten salman top opener and humiliated him and srk has humiliated himself with back to back disasters while aamir was humiliated in his last film which was mega disaster worldwide

He can clash and see what happens. If he does then there will be lots of Tunna Tunna & Ole Ole on this forum with some ''Aaooooo''

Aamir's TOH Isn't Even An Outright Flop, He Will Break Dilip Kumar's Record For Not Delivering Any Outright Flop For 15 Years, His Last Flop Was In 2005, After 1995 He Gave Just 3 Outright Flops- 2 Feature Films Having Bumper Opening, 1 Critically Acclaimed Art Film, He Has Just 15 Outright Flops In His 3 Decade Career, By The Time He Retires His SOLO BLOCKBUSTERS Count Would Be In Same Range Of His Flops Count

0 votes

May the best films win if at all there exists clash ..

by Editor (88.8k points)
0 votes

He won't clash with Radhe.

At max he'll release BP on New Years Weekend.

And YRF-SRK won't clash IMO.

by Assistant Director (56.1k points)

Related questions

+2 votes
10 answers 542 views
+8 votes
5 answers 115 views