18. Sanal - 50 points
  19. Suhas - 49 points
  20. Jordan Garcia - 49 points
  21. Hrithikiantilldeath - 45 points
  22. Greek God - 44 points
  23. playboy - 42 points
  24. God Father - 38 points
  25. mr.hola - 36 points
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.
0 votes

Don't Plagirise reviews & review only if you have watched the film .

Review can be long detailed one or a short one sharing your opinion  

Don't forget to rate the film out of 5 or 10  

Best Reviewers will be awarded with points

in Community Reviews Thread by Editor (89.4k points)
91% Accept Rate

reopened by

@Irdwhelp bro I'm still not awarded with points.

Will tell the Admins..

@Roman let me clarify you ..
Though i have selected your answer as best but that is nothing to do with best review ..
The best review is a process where the Admin panels decides that & prepare the winners list in a seperate post ..
For time being no Admin members have announced this from a very long time.
Hope you got the answer ...

Ok thanks

6 Answers

+2 votes

Best answer

I honestly wasn't looking forward to Diwali release Housefull 4, it's a film which doesn't require to analytically think, the intention is simply to sit back, relax and enjoy this ridiculous hilarious journey.

SPOILER ALERT
Story line
The movie focuses on the concept of reincarnation, one era set in 1419,Sitamgarh mostly a parody of Padmaavat and Bahubali and the other era in London.
When 6 Lovers are parted because of an evil conspiracy and revenge in the era of 1419,they cross paths again in 2019.However in the present life 3 Boys fall in love with the wrong women and are about to marry their Sister-in-law. As destiny would have it history repeats itself when the 3 couples land up in Sitamgarh once again, where it all began.
Three couples slowly come to the realization that they are actually getting married to the wrong couple, how they trace their paths back, how their romance actually blossoms and what exactly happened that they ended up almost getting married to the wrong person.

So the entire movie lies on Akshay kumar who is one of the best Comedic Actor in the country today, no matter how stupid or illogical the premise, narrative or character Khilladi manages to make you laugh with his body language and comic timing. There are some genuinely hilarious moments which is will make you ROFL and all of those include Akshay kumar but they are few and far between this film. The Ladies have basically not much to do in this movie, but they look gorgeous, manages to keep the glamour high. The Cinematography, Set designs and VFX are top notch, they almost created a Padmaavat like colour plate on screen and long shots of palace which are mostly digitally created should be appreciated. The music is by far the worst in the franchise, there's no creativity in lyrics even for a morsel i honestly while watching the film in theater there was lack of effort and too laziness.
Maine tujhe gundon se bachaya hai toh mujhe kiss karo. Dracula ka main peeta hun khoon taaza
AA bhatt Alia bhatt Mahesh bhatt
Badla badla badla Donald Trump ko mila Donald Duck so usne name badla badla badla badla.. .
I have no idea to comprehend what was being discussed by the creative team when this was getting green lit. There are many more , i felt tried to write all that
Kriti says mann balwan lagge chatan, rahe maidaan mein aake hud hud dabangg in 1419
They are asking pigeons to shit on their face for several times.
Distributing Sauss in 1419 and making fun of that by saying 1419 mein paasta mil sakta toh sauss kyun nahin.
Kisi ko thappad lag ke memory chali jaati hai Aur kisi ko ghanti ke awaz se
& that bahubali song when Bala ko rajghosh declare kiya jata hai
Kirti kharbanda gaati hai bobby deol ke liye
Bahut saari reference hai
Dabangg, bahubali, mujhse shaadi karogi, kick
Jaati hun mein song in 1419.
I can go on and on
It's a cringe comic capper
This premise should have been written cleverly, the lack of newness in situations and dialogues is so apparent that you realize it's not going to genuinely tell a wacky over the top story. Most of the dialogues test your patience and make you cringe and entire integration of the reincarnation in this movie test your intelligence and things fall into place so easily but it has been stretched to 150 minutes. A man loses his memory if he hears any kind of erratic sound. He recessive dates a tarantula by blowing air into it's enos.
The movie promotes perversion and sexism, it's regressive to say the least. , yes I know it's a Nobrainer masala entertainer they are not giving any kind of social message but it's still very uncomfortable to watch with your girl (GF in my case). It can only happen in Bollywood that the heroes ask bees ke baad kya aata hai Ekkiss toh kiss toh banta hai and the girls falls for it and who can forget Ranjeeth.
Main abla hun tabla nahin, is this a family movie even and they are plenty of it.
Rana Daggubati is embarrassing, how could he agreed for such role, Nawaz's cameo appearance is unnecessary and Johny and Chunky's love story is unintentionally too irritating.
Ritesh is totally wasted not because he hasn't performed well but this is the weakest written role of him in the total series, can't believe he was a Intregal part of franchise after Akshay.
Bobby does his work well.
FINAL RATING: If you enjoy Humshakals and HNYs kind of comedy this is for you, there are some genuinely funny scene but they are far in between. This is the worst movie in the franchise though it's the grandest. 1/5* ONLY FOR HARDCORE AKSHAY FANS IF THEY CAN'T WAIT FOR 2 MORE MONTHS

by Assistant Director (47.5k points)
selected by

Yeah just watched it so it had some leftover

Lmao ..
Maine tujhe gundon se bachaya hai toh mujhe kiss karo. Dracula ka main peeta hun khoon taaza.
Alia bhatt .
Donald trump ..
Ekkiss..
Funny not in a good way ...

There are many more bro, i felt tried to write all that
Kriti says mann balwan lagge chatan, rahe maidaan mein aake hud hud dabangg in 1419
They are asking pigeons to shit on their face for several times.
Distributing Sauss in 1419 and making fun of that by saying 1419 mein paasta mil sakta toh sauss kyun nahin.
Kisi ko thappad lag ke memory chali jaati hai Aur kisi ko ghanti ke awaz se
& that bahubali song when Bala ko rajghosh declare kiya jata hai
Kirti kharbanda gaati hai bobby deol ke liye
Bahut saari reference hai
Dabangg, bahubali, mujhse shaadi karogi, kick
Jaati hun mein song in 1419.
I can go on and on
It's a cringe comic capper

Do watch Akki's Good old comedy movies to get over that trauma ...

+2 votes

Not bad movie as people quoting here. People are fool who are expecting logic in comedy movies . So watch it as a mindless comedy movie
My rating 2.5/5

by Casting Director (18.9k points)
+1 vote

I watched it FDFS. To be honest i am not expecting a good film after the pathetic trailer and songs but just going to watch some funny moments because very long time not a good out and out comedy film coming. But after watching the film i asked myself why i am here to watch it?

Movie - Except one or two scene whole movie is a boring. If i am talking about first half than its a terrible not a watchable because plot setting is too slow and movie looks to much streatched by the director. Yes second part is little better and just one or two scene is a good one and rest also a faltu, useless and overdramatic movie.

Performance - Bobby deol addition is a worst part in whole movie. Why bobby deol added in this part? Full useless and not a suitable in comedy genre. Rest all actors going its role with full passion.

Director work - Terrible. Such a pathetic director rest no comments. Because i am speechless with this kind of direction.

Rating - 0.5/5 (just for Ritesh 0.5 because i love Ritesh and his comic timing... otherwise....)

by Unit Manager (36.8k points)

Totally agree bro. Movie dekha maine, pata nahi itna Paisa kyun baha dia isko banane men

+1 vote

Housefull 4 a commercial entertainer with many funny moments , it's not just a comedy film but has other elements too , cinematography is top notch with 1419 part looks so good on screen, Akshay Kumar is hilarious as Harry and Bala,rietesh is also good, all the actresses are good and Johnny lever did great as giggli so as chunky pandey, Bobby deol is decent, rest of the cast also did fine ,and Niel nitin Mukesh also play their part well, film has its moments though it's not like any masterpiece but is definitely one of the better comic entertainer of last few years, overall a good watch
3.5/5.

by Assistant Director (44k points)

@Sss d bro mention not ...

@Sss d now I will watch it on Monday...

–1

Good every one had their opinion one can't force other to change his views so according to u it is watchable atleast one time....

–1

Yes it's watchable just went there to laugh and not for logics ,it's a brainless entertainer.

+1 vote

I've seen the worst in the last few years including Race 3, Mjo, Zero etc but HF4 makes them look tolerable in comparison.

It's a shame a movie like this was made. The protagonists have a salon called Hulk cuts (get the joke), abla ka Baja diya tabla, Bala giving shit to Ranjeet, who tastes it and distributes it in his kingdom.....and it goes on and on and on. I dint wait for the climax, I saved myself and walked out.

Rating: 0/5.

by Star (155k points)

Roman I used to deny it but now accepting the fact. There is an anti Khan wave in the country. Division aa gya hai religion ki wajah se. People are treating Khans as anti national and Akshay as saviour of mankind.

@Irdwhelp, yes GA was a far better movie than this shit.
At least that was one time watchable entertainer.
But this is Humshakals level shit.
@Intense, All hail Bal Narendra ji
Akki is a Deshbhakt by running his preplanned propaganda and Khans are Anti national for being genuine.
Sadly most don't understand Akki's motive behind this hyper nationalism drama.

GA - 6/10
TD - 3/10
H4 - 1/10

Still lives of people are important to Akshay Kumar I believe.

–1 vote

Watched the movie today so here is my review and I'll not explain the story here as most of the members have already did it. So, I will directly come to what I like and whot I don't....
The movie starts up on quite funny note but 1419 period is not as comical as it could have been. Except the Bala character there is not much to look for, it turns out to be not as epic as it was promised to. Though there were few good scenes here and there in first half and there is certain novelty about it because royal's era was never presented in comical way before which keep the fun going. In 2nd half film steps on the real brand of Housefull that is comedy of errors which has worked well for franchise in the past. There too comes a time when it tests your patience mainly the part where Nawazuddin character is introduce. As movie could have been same without it as well. The real fun starts when Pappu Rangeela enters the show. His character is not only funny but puts a spice of comedy in whole drama. Finally the climax is the strength of the film as it has the funniest climax in the whole series and makes you forget about all the dullness of 1st half when dots finally get connected with the introduction of actual villan.
Coming to performance than Akki and Kriti Sanon for me were outstanding. It was expected from Akki but Kirti was a surprise for me. No doubt she look breathtakingly beautiful but her expression and comic timing has made me fall in love with her. Bala was inspired from the Aladeen character of Sacha Baron Cohen from tge film The Dictator which itself was quite funny. I was upset as Ritesh has been sidelined here who is never behind Akki in comedy. Bobby does what he was suppose to and Pooja and Kriti have done well with all their beauty and cuteness. Nawazuddin have been wasted totally, don't know why he even said yes to this role. Rana was seen less but his role of present era I think is best written role of the movie, where he entertains upto brink.
Music goes good with the mood of film and direction is okay okay. Dialogues are somewhere childish and even cringey in parts but most of the time works well.
After watching HF4 I think its as par or little better than G4 because G4 climax was not as funny. Therefore, I feel it will cruise past 150cr and will become a hit with 170-180cr earning.
My rating will be 3/5.

by Production Accountant (24.4k points)

Related questions

+8 votes
13 answers 2.1k views
2.1k views asked Nov 29, 2018 in Reviews by Intense Star (155k points)