18. SSk - 20 points
  19. Vivek Rai - 19 points
  20. karan khan - 16 points
  21. being_tanveer - 15 points
  22. Invincible - 15 points
  23. Nikeel - 15 points
  24. God Father - 13 points
  25. Grand Nova - 9 points
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.
+1 vote
This is too early to talk about this buit going by the trailer, Dabangg 3 will be another routine Salman Khan movie. And no one wants that!

I have been his fan all the way. Supported him with Tubelights amnd Bharats but when he takes up a masala movie , I want it to be good. I want it to be "Wanted" good.

The trailer has same old comedy and action and wind and action and theme nad a shirtless Salman Khan.

When they are making movies like KGF, Bahubali with all those scenes showing the larger than life heroes in their full elements. Here we have Chulbul Pandey fighting a vilain because he killed his gf and entered his house when he wasnt there.

I mean whats the story here? If its the same we've got from the trailer then it should be no less than a flop.  You have those resources, the money, you can copy Korean movies but can't be inspired by some Indian ones? I might have seen KGF a hundred times but that movie gives me goosebumps every fuckin time.

Yeah I will watch Dabangg 3 anyway cause this wont last for more years if he keeps doing such shitty movies and be at the top.
in Cinematic Discussion by Unit Manager (36.9k points)
80% Accept Rate

reopened by

Worried about radhe which is also helmed by mr. deva.......

nothing new only for salman die hard fans.

+1

Listen... Kgf type movies aren't made under a limited time... say 6-9 months... These kind of movies need time... For preperation and production... Probably need more than an year... Which I dont think these greedy actors ever think to provide..

15 Answers

0 votes

Best answer

All i wanted was good mass hero elevation scenes like KGF
And they failed to do that too
And tge worst part is his next is also with prabhudeva

by Assistant Director (49.3k points)
selected by

Yeah dumb people here don't know what I'm talking about.. why would I wish bad for my favorite but having seen KGF.. I believe only Salman could get away with those hero elevation scenes..

But here we are.. same old jokes.. same old big forehead Sonakshi and same old hero villain story.. stakes should have been higher.. background score should have been edgy.. but no.. bhai is okay doing those shitty sunglasses moves...

Kya bolne ka ab

+2 votes

no chance...salman could give outright flop after 6-7 yrs from now..

by Location Manager (6.1k points)
+2 votes

Lol.Salman in proper commercial movie after 4 years and you saying it will be flop?? Come out of your delusion

by Production Designer (14.4k points)

TIL that Race 3 / Bharat / Sultan / Bharat / Tubelight / TZH were not proper commercial movies

+2 votes

You are ready for biggest shock when Dabangg 3 declare blockbuster.

by Unit Manager (37.5k points)
+2 votes

Dabangg 3 should be a Blockbuster

by Editor (80.8k points)
+2 votes

Mate Dabangg 3 will b a blockbuster and Hgoty just wait and watch

by Production Accountant (26.8k points)
+1 vote

It won't Flop. Not a single one since Veer.

by Production Accountant (29.2k points)
+1 vote

It's very very unlikely the movie will flop. Be positive. The trailer isnt that bad

by Star (156k points)
+1 vote

Ghanta nai ho payega..Well such thing is expected from masala movies like D3.. but wen ur doing movies like Race series such thing is not at all expected.. Race3 had potential of 400cr+ but ruined by Salman attitude n laziness..

Imp: Salman is victim of Yes sir.. here during Dabangg launch he said i initially was to dub all 4 language.. dubbed little part in Tamil and guy said its supetb sir.. later prabudeva listened n said in which foreigner lang ur talking even i cant understand it.. Salman said ur guy only told its superb later prabudeva told we will do with dubbing artist... so people like prabudeva should be ther around salman who can say wrong to wrong.. so thats gives me little hope on D3.. wish salman had same people around race3..

by Unit Manager (33.1k points)
+1 vote

the reason why there is hope is because.... this was teaser and main trailer is yet to come.... although hopes must be kept in check.... but you never know... things might turn out different....
may be there is something.... plus the difference between a good movie and a bad movie..... is very very slim....

by Super-star (160k points)
0 votes

I Dont Think Salman Will Give An Outright Flop, If He Didn't Give That With Tubelight Then He Wont Give With Dabangg 3 Either.

Actually Nowadays Giving Outright Flop Verdict To Top League Superstars Commercial Films In Which They Play Lead Role Is Very Tough Due To Huge Recovery Before Release Plus Respectable Numbers Post Release, Biggest Example Being Thugs Of Hindostan!

by Assistant Director (48.9k points)
–3

wait for the verdict it will be flop

+2

It Wont Be A Flop, BOI Commentry Made It Obvious

"Highest Recovery Of The Year, Even More Than Biggest Hit Of The Year, Not A Single Distributor Lost Any Money"

0 votes

Salman needs to ditch these desi type B & C centre Movies. Even B & C Centre people are tired with these movies.

by Second Unit Director (78.9k points)
0 votes

In the Original Dabangg Chulbul Pandey was presented both in Serious & funny or humorous way so worked big time ..
The problem with Dab-2 & 3 is that they failed to show him serious & presenting him more in a humour & funny way ...

by Editor (89.7k points)

I agree with you. Trailer shows the Chulbul of D2 rather than D1 where Chulbul was less of Chulbul and more of Salman in his usual commercial films.

0 votes

D3 seems to have same story as D1 or D2 with the backstory of Chulbul added to it. The only thing that I found better was production value which seems far better than D2. If this doesn't works Radhe will face clash and Prabhudeva with original script again could end up giving Salman his worse as there won't be an iconic character like Chulbul to save the day.

by Production Accountant (24.5k points)
–2 votes

Hrtihik's year this!.... Nobody can beat that.....

by Second Unit Director (78.6k points)

Related questions

–2 votes
15 answers 557 views
557 views asked Oct 23 in Upcoming Releases by Salbajaj Camera Operator (9.7k points)