18. SSk - 20 points
  19. Vivek Rai - 19 points
  20. karan khan - 16 points
  21. being_tanveer - 15 points
  22. Invincible - 15 points
  23. Nikeel - 15 points
  24. God Father - 13 points
  25. Grand Nova - 9 points
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.
+3 votes
i think we will welcome the real buzz of salman khan movie of olden days....  sultan kick ett days....

and finally we'll see the "Still standing" Sultan opening records being destroyed...... by salman khan himself.....

... opening weekend (adjusted, footfalls)
....opening weekend worldwide (adjusted/unadjusted/footfalls)
....opening extended weekend (domestic/worldwide/adjusted/unadjusted/footfalls)
...opening week (domestic/worldwide/adjusted/unadjusted/footfalls)
...non holiday single day gross (domestic/adjusted/unadjusted gross/footfalls) - this one is toughest though

the match is set again...... radhe vs lal singh chaddha
in Upcoming Releases by Super-star (160k points)
73% Accept Rate

This site has become terrible. I'm struggling to open this page and Zin whom I've messaged on Facebook hasn't replied.

Zin takes time, but he shall reply. Must be busy with some other work.

Giving out Wanted kinda vibes. Even I liked that much more than D3.

5 Answers

+4 votes

If Chulbul is love, Radhe is emotion.
Salman's most loved Massy Avtaar.

by Assistant Director (50k points)
+2 votes

It's a race to the HGOTY in 2020 between Salman Khan & Aamir Khan as both actors are only doing one film Radhe and Lal Singh Chadha, respectively. It will be like old times so let's see who gets it first.

by Production Accountant (29.2k points)
+2 votes

Yes I Think Radhe Buzz Is Same As Ek Tha Tiger Before Release And It Takes Earth Shettering Opening Next Eid. And If Dabangg 3 Declare Blockbuster At The Box Office Than Lifetime Records Also Tumbling With Radhe.....

For Breaking Dangal Lifetime Record Movie Required Around 415 Cr Nett Which Is Possible With 3.3 Cr Footfalls. If Movie Gets Good Wom Than This Is A Easy Task For Radhe..

by Unit Manager (37.5k points)
+2 votes

2020s will be Salman and Aamir's 5 th decade in Bollywood

by Editor (80.8k points)
+2

Yeah but why did Sunny's stardom phased out after Biggest hit Gadar, people should have let him enjoy sucess for sometime more.
Most painful thing ever, he had just started to believing that it was all due to him, he gonna rule the industry.
But audience thrashed him by the very next movie.

Is opening the only criteria? Then Bharat is bumper and solo, so Salman-khan is already the biggest this year before bumper cum Blockbuster Dabangg 3

+1

Abe Manipulator Both Salman And Aamir Will Be Among Top 5 Stars Of 1990s, They Have Got Stardom Points Right From 1st To Last Year Of 1990s Decade, BOI Already Lists Them In Top 3 Of 2nd Half In 1990s Along With Being Among Top 3 Highest Paid Actors In 2nd Half Of 1990s They Have Also Been Among Top 3 Most Successful Actors Of Entire 1990s At Box Office

Also Aamir Has 2 More Excellent Openers- Lagaan And Rang De Basanti Both Missed Bumper Opening Tag By A Whisker

Even As Per BOI Till The Time Salman And Aamir Retire They Will Be At Par With Srk In Terms Of Superstardom Span And Ahead By A Huge Distance In Terms Of Stardom Span!

+1

Guys, get it na. Tom cruise wants attention. Nothing else.

–1 vote

so 600cr domestic net and 50mn overseas from major market is confirmed looking at the buzz...movie is carrying unparalleled buzz among audiences and trade circle.. opening day and weekend will not broken for entire 2020 decade....my bet is 80cr opening day if release on eid and 200 cr flat in opening weekend...Bhag Akki Bhag...Baap of all megastar is coming..

by Location Scout (3.8k points)
+1

thats y my bet on megastar salman......ab itne hype movie ka hai to 600to banta hai ...

Related questions

+7 votes
5 answers 91 views
91 views asked Apr 25, 2014 in Opinion by Baazigar All Time best! (291k points)
+1 vote
7 answers 422 views
+5 votes
2 answers 88 views
88 views asked May 28, 2015 in General by Yousuf Pathan Location Scout (3k points)