All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.
0 votes
I think war and de has chances this year if not than Lsc will do that tell ur views
asked in Box Office Discussions by Set Designer (2.1k points)
68% Accept Rate

reopened by

How to select best answer pls tell me

there should be a ✔ sign alongside every answer ... the one you want to select as best....go ahead..... press it

Thnku

7 Answers

+1 vote

Best answer

war will cross 55cr houseful 4 will do 50cr single day and ATG LSC will do close to 70cr .....b
brahmastra ..... will also do 50cr single day.....

answered by Super-star (163k points)
selected by

U r expecting too much from h4 I think at this point of time 40 cr will be it's best short d3 will definitely be the movie I think

post diwali day ....is biggest single day for business....if houseful 4 releases on that day............ is huge..... 50cr easy peasy lemon squeezy

0 votes

houseful 4 ka to chance hi nahi hai, 40 cr kar le ye ek achievement hoga.

answered by Camera Operator (8.9k points)
0 votes

I think HS4 is releasing a few days before the Day after Diwali so even 40cr is out of reach, as too much demand would be consumed.

If War gets very positive WOM from morning shows then it can score 50cr+ day 1.

If LSC is as good as we're expecting then it can score 50cr+ on 1st Sunday.

answered by Executive Producer (62.4k points)
0 votes

War is facing a two way clash too, so 50cr I dont see. LSC is the one. Its Aamir khan, the man who creates records and others follow.

answered by Super-star (161k points)
0 votes

war will be the first and then ofcourse ranbirs next

answered by Camera Operator (9.2k points)
+2

Have you realised it that you need help? Or has anyone else ever told you?

0 votes

These critics are assuming WAR will cross 50cr on the first day ever since the trailer release. That won't happen hence 40cr is likely. LSC can but still clash is likely to happen with Bachchan Pandey.

answered by Unit Manager (33.5k points)
0 votes

Thugs did it!........

answered by Second Unit Director (79.4k points)

Yeah the original record man Aamir Khan