18. Maniac01 - 52 points
  19. Suhas - 49 points
  20. GOD - 42 points
  21. Santosh - 41 points
  22. playboy - 38 points
  23. Rahat - 32 points
  24. Sss d - 31 points
  25. Nikeel - 30 points
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

68k questions

257k answers

314k comments

1.2k users

Categories

+9 votes

Who is the most overrated actor in bollywood?

in Archived by Assistant Director (49.1k points)
100% Accept Rate

8 Answers

+6 votes

Best answer

I Think It's Ranbir Kapoor...... No Doubt, Ranbir Is A Good Actor, But Media Overrated Him Too Much.....

by Unit Manager (39.3k points)
edited by
+7 votes

i think its Ranbir Kapoor & Imran Khan

by
Ranbir is an overhyped i would say not overrated because he is a good actor,and no one calls imran khan a good actor,then how is he overrated
for me over hyped actor is same as over rated
Mujhe flag diya tha,le tu bhi flag
+5 votes

Salman Khan N Aamir Khan.. Salman ( because of acting) Aamir ( because of stardom , Main reason of his movies success is content(His script sense) He knows very well which role can suit him.. Otherwise He is equal to ajay devgan for me (in acting) )

by
you gave me a down vote and flag,you also get a down vote and flag from me in return....Hisaab barabar...aur Aamir ka naam liya isliye diya.....
LOL.......................................
+4 votes

Both Ranbir & Salman...........

by Director (135k points)
+2 votes

Its Aamir Khan without any doubt...!!!

by Producer (101k points)
+2 votes

Ranbir Kapoor

by Producer (103k points)
+1 vote

Shahrukh Khan....Its laughable when people say he is a fantastic actor(yes he has done fantastically in a few movies like Swades,Chak de india) and some myopic people even say he is better than Aamir...He has overacted and hammed in most of his movies in the 90's and in many movies of the last decade and even in the last few ones(MNIK was good though)......

by All Time best! (268k points) 3 flags
edited by
@navo,prove it yaar.when i show your answer it already had 3 flags and my option of flag was still present-so it is very obvious that i have not flagged you.this i am telling because i was not sure earlier whether i flagged it or not but the option Flag being there clearly indicates that i have not flagged it
i got 4 flags......and i remember it correctly and i can see who flagged me or anyone else's answer and also the votes in every answer.....
jab nahi hi manoge to 1 flag aut -ve vote meri taraf se le lo
ab thik hai.....waise sara flags remove ho gaya tha,so this was the second time you flagged in this answer
+1 vote

Currently Ranbir kapoor. Alltime amitabh bacchan by both stardom and acting.

by Editor (88.5k points)

Related questions

+1 vote
12 answers 400 views
400 views asked Mar 24, 2017 in Movies by shah Executive Producer (62.3k points)
+3 votes
7 answers 196 views
196 views asked Jun 24, 2014 in Actors by DoN Camera Operator (8.1k points)
+6 votes
15 answers 249 views
249 views asked Dec 10, 2013 in Archived by anonymous