18. Greek God - 38 points
  19. kashyap123 - 37 points
  20. Rahul - 35 points
  21. Vivek Rai - 35 points
  22. Sanal - 35 points
  23. Baadshah - 34 points
  24. THUNDER BIRD - 31 points
  25. Jordan Garcia - 28 points
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.
+2 votes
1.4k views

Story Description:  When 6 Lovers are parted because of an evil conspiracy and revenge in the era of 1419,they cross paths again in 2019.However in the present life 3 Boys fall in love with the wrong women and are about to marry their Sister-in-law. As destiny would have it history repeats itself when the 3 couples land up in Sitamgarh once again, where it all began. Will they remind their past lives in time for marriage or will they be stuck with the wrong lovers forever?  Housefull 4 is coming to confuse you, put you on a laughing riot and take you through the grandeur of 1419 with a spark of 2019.Come & witness the epic reincarnation comedy.
in Music & Promos by Assistant Director (44.2k points)
93% Accept Rate

reopened by
–1

That sounds Intresting and for me i can watch akki in even mediocre comedy because of his comic timing..Sorry but i have to admit i liked Housefull 2 Entertainment etc type mediocre comedy just because of akshay's comic style but please serve movie like Housefull 3 or De dana dan -They were simply intolerable..

Bgm seems copied from K150 Ammadu song

+1

Yes and I don't think it'll be used as a BGM. It'll be a full fledged song.

Coming to trailer, not one joke worked this time. Atleast Housefull 3 trailer they tried really hard to sound funny. Somehow the inconsistency showed on the trailer itself. Probably they should've let Farhad re-direct the whole movie in Sajid's style than retaining Sajid's cut.

And how terrible Rana Daggubati looked. Thankfully Nana was let go off.

+1

It's unbearable ..... p

15 Answers

–1 vote

Best answer

Well if we compare this trailer with trailers of previous parts of hf franchise than it's best ,the concept is new vfx is superb ,made on big scale and looks a bit of situational comedy as well ,though dialogues are not as good as they should have but the situation has enough scope for a laugh riot so overall a perfect Diwali dhamaka on its way.

by Assistant Director (43.8k points)
selected by
+1

Yes this time its the situation and body language of actors that looks more comical. Definitely, dialogues are not upto the mark but I am sure Akki and Ritesh chemistry will be better this time.

–1

Ye down vote kaun Kar rha aur kyun?

+3 votes

To Be Honest Is This a Comedy Movie? Except One Scene Not A Single Scene To Be Reason For Smile. Very Bad Trailer................ Only Locations and Sets Is Grand. Movie Shoot On Very Grand Scale and Budget Also Looking Huge. But Where Is Comedy Part? Even Trailer Comedy Part Is Missing Clearly Visible Actual Product Is Not Upto The Mark.

by Unit Manager (35.3k points)
–1

This is my taught on trailer concept is good vfx n set are grand on scale but comedy part is big lol..

+2 votes

Unrealistic comedy which is not surprising because that's typical Sajid Khan who will put any trash and make it look horrible. Frankly, the trailer is not as worst as Humshakals when it released five years ago but this one is just garbage.

Housefull was never a good franchise although many like 2 or 3 but the amount of torture that is shown makes hard to digest comedy movies.

Akshay Kumar is good but silly whilst Ritiesh Deshmukh & Bobby Deol are lame. I don't care about the heroines.

--

It will be a Hit but I doubt if this will even touch 200cr at the Box Office.

by Production Accountant (23.6k points)
+1

It won't be a hit below 200.

+1 vote

Nothing new. bakwas comedy kahi bhi smile tak nahi aaya..............

by Location Manager (7.3k points)
+1 vote

Lagta hai kabhi apunich hi bhagwan hai

by Production Accountant (24k points)
+1 vote

Well after a long time an Akshay Kumar starrer will have such grand production values which hasn't happened in this decade which shows confidence of producers in him after streak of successful films and its has to be seen how much of it happens outside franchisee film. Talking about ttrailer,it was expected to be like this. But I just hope these reincarnation confusion in it is not dragged otherwise it might go Humshakals way.

I think its perfect film for festival.

by Director (133k points)
+1 vote

default hit due to current star power of akshay

by Location Manager (7.4k points)
+1 vote

This isnt good at all. Not funny even one bit. The production values are fantastic but that's about it

by Star (152k points)
0 votes

Main toh dekhunga... Mujhe yeh trailer acchha laga

by Assistant Director (57.6k points)
–1 vote

As Expected but this is enough for it to be a hit

by Assistant Director (48.5k points)
–1 vote

waaahh....akshay ka seedha 100cr se 300cr pay jump.

by Star (160k points)
–1 vote

wow......this is excellent trailer....sure shot 200 plus.....hilarious dialogue....

by Location Scout (3.3k points)
–1 vote

Well its unique something new in comedy genre.. scale n vfx is top notch but failed in skull takla of akshay.... but comedy part is big lol there not single punch except last one.... well if movie had punch line conedy like housefull 2 then this can be 250 to 300cr..

by Unit Manager (32.8k points)
–1 vote

crap. but another crap golmaal again worked at bo

by Unit Manager (30.4k points)
–9 votes

200cr paar, looks entertaining.

by Assistant Director (55.7k points)
+2

+2

-8.............. Now

hahhaha Sab Hola Ke Peeche Par Gaye

–2

Wow itne sare appreciation chalo mae bi ek appreciation de hi deta hu..

Related questions

+3 votes
7 answers 316 views