+1 vote
asked in Bollywood by Production Designer (13.4k points)
91% Accept Rate
+1

I dont think it will do less than 40 crores. Presently tiger is superhot in small towns and Hrithik will take care of bigger cities. So the combo is too deadly to not get a bumper opening. My bet is 45ish.

9 Answers

+3 votes

Best answer

I always expected that it would open around 40cr, not a record opening.

But the songs haven't made big impact and apparently it's not a great movie. So I expect that it will go below 40cr, which would indeed be disappointing. It should have been at 50cr.

And actually Joker doesn't have that much to do with it. If the marketing was done better, it would have opened 40cr+ regardless of Joker or Sye Ra.

answered by Executive Producer (66.3k points)
selected by
+2 votes

it "MUST NOT" open below 40cr....under any circumstances....... otherwise it will be the biggest underperforming movie of HR's career .... in terms of opening..... it will be even bigger underperformer than kaabil MD as far as opening is concerned if it opens below 40
it checks all the boxes....... each and every box for a bumper or historic opening

answered by Super-star (166k points)
+2 votes

People Are Expecting Minimum 50 Crs Opening Including Some Journalists/Trade Analyst

I Don't See That Happening

But I Do Expect 45 Crs Opening

answered by Assistant Director (51.1k points)
+1

50 kam bol diya bhai. One even predicted that it can challenge Saaho day 1.

+1

This Is Too Much Im Talking About Some Realistic Predictions

+1 vote

Lol, Joker will be a washout in India if it clashes with War.

Now coming to opening day of War, anything below 40 will be a disappointment for sure.

answered by Mega Star (224k points)
+1 vote

Expectations of trade and even most of us is of record opening, anything below 40cr will be one of the biggest upset of the year.

answered by Production Accountant (27.2k points)
+1 vote

Agar war ke business ko damage karegi to wo hai Sye Ra. fir bhi war 40 cr paar kar jayega.

answered by Production Designer (12.6k points)
+1 vote

Will still be enough to cross the lifetime of your favorite actor's collections.

answered by Super-star (170k points)
+2

Lets hope war be the first Hrithik mega blockbuster on stardom

+1

Congrats. Your disciples loved your comment.

What Do You Mean On Stardom?

Hrithik Became An Overnight Star Which Means All His 9 Hits Including 5 Blockbusters Have Come On His Own Stardom!

+1 vote

It will have a 40cr -- 45cr opening................

answered by Unit Manager (34.6k points)
+1 vote

I thought WAR will have solo release and it have release similar to dhoom3..
Expected 5k screens hindi and 500-600 in dubbed.
But first syraa and now thia joker..
So max it can release on 4200 screens..
This was the best opportunity for hrithik to give record day1,but some evil forces doesn't want it to happen

answered by Location Manager (7.1k points)

Related questions

+7 votes
9 answers 767 views
767 views asked Sep 5, 2019 in Music & Promos by Roman Assistant Director (55.8k points)
0 votes
3 answers 298 views
298 views asked Nov 1, 2019 in Box Office Discussions by Vivek Rai Production Designer (13.4k points)
0 votes
2 answers 274 views