0 votes
#TeamHrithik, ready to show #TeamTiger who’s more excited about #WAR? Advance Bookings open on 27th September! @iTIGERSHROFF @Vaaniofficial #SiddharthAnand #HrithikvsTiger @yrf https://t.co/vtionQt2SX

#TeamTiger, let’s do this! #WAR Advance Bookings open on 27th September! @iHrithik @Vaaniofficial #SiddharthAnand #HrithikvsTiger @yrf https://t.co/m6uZZpAj7K

Also Share your opinion on Advance booking expectations
asked in Upcoming Releases by Assistant Director (55.8k points)
87% Accept Rate

reopened by

Quite simple. Indians trust and are willing to spend more on Hollywood these days. War is doomed.

War Will Surely Be A 45 Crs Opener, Had Songs Been Chartbuster Plus Solo Release It Would Have Crossed 50 Crs, Rest Depends On Content, I Dont See This Going Below 250 Crs (Hit/Super Hit) Bcz From Trailer It Looks Good!

I am still confident of 50cr opening, HR & Tiger in a Hardcore Action movie, audience will definitely come

2 Answers

0 votes

Best answer

Basically, the buzz is looking strong and will stay like that which is why the advance booking is going be good on its first day. So I expect a big opener with 40-45cr hence why it may be Hrithik & Tiger Shroff's biggest opening in which of course will be carried by their stardom and marketing of the film. Weekends and the rest of the upcoming days may increase depending on how the content is received and word of mouth. I'm going with 280cr as the moment which will give this film a Super Hit.

As for which side I'm on, Hrithik Roshan because I don't expect anything from Tiger as far acting goes.

answered by Unit Manager (34.6k points)
selected by

Film is about action so battle is on and Tiger is good actor in action genre

0 votes

After the pathetic songs and average trailer, I hope and just hope 25cr is done on Day 1. If it does, it will be a very good opening. Anything below will seal its fate.

answered by Super-star (170k points)

You will be proved wrong as usual

How desperate are you for attention?

Why so negative? You own favourite actors movie in which his own audience like seeing him such as action. He's already had a Hit with Super 30 and will give big in WAR. Be happy that Hrithik is back good form after a long time.

Clash firstly. Two more movies on the same day makes it tougher. Plus whatever YRF have managed till now has been pathetic. The songs are below par too. I'm expecting a below average product with the movie to start falling from the second day itself, people expecting War to do 300cr is like expecting honesty from Tauji.

Related questions

0 votes
5 answers 491 views
+8 votes
21 answers 1.3k views
+3 votes
7 answers 384 views