0 votes
For me it's Varun Dhawan
asked in General Queries by Editor (87.1k points)
99% Accept Rate

reopened by
+2

Varun Dhawan (because he chose to do Badlapur & October), Ayushmann Khurrana & Vicky Kaushal. Ofcourse Vicky would've been part of this list for Masaan alone.

From the ones who debuted last decade, well obviously Ranbir Kapoor.

I would like Ranveer Singh as long as he acts natural & not the over the top stuffs he did in Befikre & Simmba. That Band Baaja Baaraat level craziness was demanded by the character so hope to see that subtle performance from him. (yet to watch Gully Boy, though he was good in Padmaavat, it just didn't explore or gave him more to perform as Bhansali decided that was enough.)

Rajkummar Rao is good. Just don't get the lead actor vibe off him. Will wait & see how long Tiger would take to go beyond an action star image to know whether he will end up in this list. Stopping the Baaghi franchise & never ever having to sign films blindly like SOTY2, A Flying Jatt & Munna Michael would be the start. As of now, let him cement his box office clout, but very sooner he would have to re-check his signing methods.

8 Answers

0 votes

Best answer

looking at actors who've debuted after 2010, I can say that I like Ayushmann. I liked him before his recent great run. I really liked Vicky Donor and even saw Nautanki Saala for him, but he had pretty poor movies after that until DLKH. I've seen all of his movies since 2017 (Article 15 soon), and a happy for his success. Though he's yet to show much range.

I also liked Ranveer before he decided to go full OTT, now I can't distance his off-screen persona from his movies.

Varun is OK in some places, horrible in some like Judwaa 2.

RKR was good in Stree, hope he becomes a star in comedy genre.

that's pretty much it unless I think of someone else.

answered by Executive Producer (66.3k points)
selected by
+1 vote

Ayushman Khurrana coz his choice of films and he seems to be a genuine person to me

answered by Assistant Director (53.1k points)
+1 vote

I hate Varun dhawan. regarding others i hv seen most of the films of Ranbir & Tiger though not like them as stars ...

answered by Cinematographer (94.1k points)
+1 vote

Ayushmaan. The guy is humble and a talented one too

answered by Super-star (170k points)
+1 vote

Varun Dhawan, Vicky Kaushal and Ayushmann Khurana.Ranbir is not young and way ahead

answered by Camera Operator (9.7k points)
+1 vote

I like Sushant Singh Rajput... He's genuine... And like the natural star.. Ayushmann... And his brother too... Apaar is currently the biggest supporting actor.. star.. I think... If thats something... I like Vicky, Rajkumar... too
And mr chubby.. Varun Sharma

answered by Assistant Director (58.3k points)
+1 vote

ranveer singh is good...ranbir is also good..... tiger will be good in few years.... hate varun hate Raj kumar rao hate ayushmaann khurana.... dont care about siddharth arjun kapoor viccky kaushal and below all these is sushant singh rajput

answered by Super-star (166k points)
0 votes

Ayushmann Khurrana & Vicky Kaushal............

answered by Production Designer (12.6k points)