18. Being Yogesh - 35 points
  19. Imran1 - 34 points
  20. Sandeep - 30 points
  21. CultCharm - 29 points
  22. suraj.j - 23 points
  23. Ajay - 21 points
  24. Charlie Jatinder - 20 points
  25. Sss d - 19 points
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.
+4 votes
We told you first that Salman Khan will be back on Eid 2020 with a film directed by Prabhudeva, who is also helming ‘Dabangg 3’. Here’s are some added deets for fans eagerly awaiting the big announcement. We have learnt that this will be an “all out action extravaganza!”

Sources close to the developments reveal, “Salman Khan is definitely arriving on Eid and there is a lot of speculations as to which film it will be, it is neither ‘Wanted 2’ or ‘Kick 2’. Instead, Salman is planning a full blown action film. It will be an action extravaganza, just the way he treats fans every Eid. And this time around, Salman has decided to perform most of his own stunts, making sure that he doesn’t disappoint his loyalists.”

Those wondering when the star will officially make the big reveal, “He's making the announcement in a day or two,” the source adds.

Meanwhile, reports doing the rounds claim that the film will be a remake of the Korean crime-drama ‘Veteran’. The film reportedly revolves around a detective who hunts down a young and successful man running a crime syndicate. Reports even state that the film was a big hit and went on to become the 4th all-time highest-grossing film in South Korean cinema history.

As mentioned in previous reports, Salman is expected to play the role of an undercover cop in the upcoming action-drama. The film was reportedly slated to go on floors on a later date, but as Salman’s calendar opened up after ‘Inshallah’ was shelved, the star decided to begin work on the same immediately after wrapping up ‘Dabangg 3’.

It had also been reported that as Salman was impressed with the way director Prabhudeva wraps up his shoot on a brisk pace, he decided to continue to work with him on back-to-back projects.

On the work front, Salman and Prabhu are currently shooting the final schedule of the upcoming cop entertainer that actress Sonakshi Sinha confirmed will release in December 2019.
Source Link: https://m.timesofindia.com/entertainment/hindi/bollywood/news/exclusive-salman-khan-and-prabhudevas-eid-2020-release-to-be-an-all-out-action-extravaganza/amp_articleshow/71078941.cms?utm_source=twitter.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=TOI&__twitter_impression=true
in Cinematic Discussion by Assistant Director (40.4k points)
93% Accept Rate

reopened ago by
+1

Veteran remake.

Anyways the official announcement will happen in a week.

6 Answers

0 votes

Best answer

I know I'm repeating what I've said In my previous posts but they should have done Wanted 2 as the Veteran remake. Veteran remake as Wanted 2 would have made it a perfect sequel.

by Production Accountant (22.1k points)
selected ago by
0 votes

Well, I'm not sure if Korean remakes work well seeing how Bharat went. Anyways a full blown action movie sounds good to me

by Star (150k points)

Ode to my father is bajrangi bhaijaan... But Ali Abbas Zafar is a joker...
Who left out best scenes.... Made a pathetic partition scene... Dragged movie for extra one hour... And forced cringe humor...
It should have been very very easy.... To make a better film... From source material...

So its not the Korean film which is to be blamed... Its jafffaaaarrrrr

0 votes

This is not good the very next movie after D3 he is playing cop again with prabhu directing again nahhh

by Assistant Director (47.6k points)

Good part is he is not doing the love story na. That would have been worse. This is a massy action movie, which his fans also want

Yeah but still this gets repetitive lets hope it will be a decent film

Veteran is like a typical South Indian movie, comedy action

0 votes

Anything Salman offers is welcome here

by Second Unit Director (74.9k points)
0 votes

Salman should try to bring another director on board for this film instead of Prabhu Deva. He's doing 2 films that are overlapping, and could turn both D3 and this film bad.

by Set Decorator (1.3k points)
0 votes

What if D3 bombs at boxoffice which is very likely considering the Prabhu Deva's records when he is not making a scene to scene of South Indian movie?????

by Production Accountant (23.7k points)