18. Being Yogesh - 35 points
  19. Imran1 - 34 points
  20. Sandeep - 30 points
  21. CultCharm - 29 points
  22. suraj.j - 23 points
  23. Ajay - 21 points
  24. Charlie Jatinder - 20 points
  25. Sss d - 19 points
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.
0 votes

2 Years of Baadshaho

When the trailer came out, I was excited and it did look eye-catching. So I watched it cinemas and captivated my attention in terms of the screenplay. I mean the action sequences were excellent especially the desert scenes.  My only problem was the climax which was bad that's why Ajay Devgn & Milan Luthria had a fallout over this issue. Milan shot another climax but for some reason, he decided this illogical ending. 

In terms of BO, I felt that Mumbai floods that happened is what caused this film to Flop. Another reason why it couldn't get a Hit was the climax and audiences want to leave the cinema with a good ending. Sadly, the ending of this film ended up leaving people with W*F just happened.

Performances were good from Ajay Devgn, Emraan Hashmi, Ileana D'Cruz, Vidyut Jamwal and Sanjay Mishra.

in Cinematic Discussion by Production Accountant (22.1k points)
100% Accept Rate

reopened by

3 Answers

+1 vote

Best answer

Baadshaho was decent film with good performances from Ajay and Vidyut.Ileana also acted well while emraan was decent

by Camera Operator (8.4k points)
selected by
+1 vote

Watched it in theatre it was a decent entertsiner but as you said that awful ending ruined the movie to some extent

by Assistant Director (47.6k points)
+1 vote

Average movie. Had potential for more. Ending was bad too.

by Star (150k points)

Milian Luhtria can't afford to disappoint because with Suniel Shetty son's debut. He has a big task on his shoulder to launch Ahan Shetty. He's a good director and I think he will do his best for this film.

+1

Ahan could have it better. He's debuting with an action movie. Action still sells if done well.

Related questions

+1 vote
6 answers 165 views
+3 votes
1 answer 80 views
0 votes
3 answers 58 views