18. Being Yogesh - 35 points
  19. Imran1 - 34 points
  20. Sandeep - 30 points
  21. CultCharm - 29 points
  22. suraj.j - 23 points
  23. Ajay - 21 points
  24. Charlie Jatinder - 20 points
  25. Sss d - 19 points
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.
0 votes
After a very public announcement by Sanjay Leela Bhansali that he would be bringing Salman Khan and Alia Bhatt together for Inshallah, the filmmaker's production company tweeted that the film was going to be shelved indefinitely.

Even Salman Khan tweeted that despite Inshallah not working out, he would still have an Eid 2020 release. A lot of speculations have come up, be it creative differences or scheduling issues, about what went wrong between Khan and Bhansali. Now, if a new report is to be believed, the filmmaker is considering replacing the Kick actor with Shah Rukh Khan.

It's final that Inshallah is not happening anymore because Salman and SLB didn't agree with each other's price. While Salman thinks that he should be getting more money, it's Sanjay Leela Bhansali who believes he's bigger than the actor and hence he deserves more money from the project. Now SLB is going to announce the film with SRK soon," a source was quoted as saying by Filmfare via International Business Times.

However, replacing Salman Khan will be a drastic step as in a recent interview, he said that there were no hard feelings between the director and him. He told Mumbai Mirror, "Nothing changes between us as friends and I'm sure nothing has changed in Sanjay's heart for me. I'm extremely close to his mother and sister. I wish him all the best. He and I will still work in future on a film, inshallah."
Source Link: https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.news18.com/amp/news/movies/is-shah-rukh-khan-the-new-choice-for-sanjay-leela-bhansalis-inshallah-after-salman-khans-exit-2288535.html
in Cinematic Discussion by Star (150k points)
75% Accept Rate

4 Answers

+1 vote

Imagine this happening and all the SRK fans who were being sad with salman leaving the film will literally get depressed

by Assistant Director (47.6k points)
0 votes

I wont be surprise...

by Art Director (2.9k points)

Will be a huge mistake if he does it

yes...this is what I said 2 days back....

0 votes

Anything with romance, he will do because it's his comfort zone. He should do an action film for a change or a suspense thriller. There are better options for him rather than this SLB movie. If Inshallah was made then the casting should be DeepVeer because this fandom worships SLB................... I guess this film will be their cup of tea.

by Production Accountant (22.1k points)
0 votes

lol ........hahaha...... pehle raees sultan clash se izzat loooti.....phir JHMS ki pathetic release date decide ki bhai nay.........phir zero reject kar k srk ki taraf anand L rai ko bhaija ....ab ye movie phir se reject kar k .... srk ki taraf jaatay huye........ srk ka kaam tamaamm karne main bhaijaan ka 33.33% haath hai...

p.s. ...helped bajirao mastani get almost equal screens against dilwale...... who can forget that.

by Star (157k points)