18. Being Yogesh - 35 points
  19. Imran1 - 34 points
  20. Sandeep - 30 points
  21. CultCharm - 29 points
  22. suraj.j - 23 points
  23. Ajay - 21 points
  24. Charlie Jatinder - 20 points
  25. Sss d - 19 points
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.
0 votes
Shah Rukh Khan has joined the team of writers for an upcoming political thriller for Netflix.

Rukh Khan might have been missing from the big screen but the superstar is busy producing content for OTT giant Netflix. Recently, SRK was seen in promotional videos for Bard of Blood, which is being produced by Red Chillies Entertainment. The latest buzz is that King Khan has joined his team of writers for an upcoming political thriller for Netflix.

According to a report in Mid-Day, SRK has turned writer for the political thriller series being produced by his production house. The actor is enjoying his break from acting and is exploring other creative aspects of filmmaking.

A source spoke to the Mumbai daily and said, "Khan, who is enjoying a self-imposed sabbatical since Zero (2018), has joined the writing team in scripting the show. He sits with the team, which includes renowned political columnists, to discuss the material every day. Given his vast knowledge of world politics, he comes up with scenes, referencing them from real-life events and the workings of the political dynasties around the globe. Whether he is taking credit for the concept or writing is yet to be known. However, the superstar has taken to writing keenly."

SRK's Bard of Blood will begin streaming on Netflix from September 27. Next in the line is horror series Betaal, which is being co-produced by SRK. The series written and directed by Patrick Graham and co-directed by Nikhil Mahajan stars Vineet Kumar Singh and Aahana Kumra in the lead.
Source Link: https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.indiatoday.in/amp/television/web-series/story/after-bard-of-blood-srk-set-to-pen-political-series-for-netflix-1592126-2019-08-27
in Cinematic Discussion by Star (150k points)
75% Accept Rate

3 Answers

0 votes

I want all these gimmick to turn huge flop so that he will be back to usual film making and acting...

by Art Director (2.9k points)
0 votes

So it seems he is making full use of the break he has taken from films

by Assistant Director (47.6k points)

kuch logon ke andar kida hota hai.... i want to do something for bollywood, I want to open new sources of income, I want to take industry on another level with vfx, I want to compete with hollwood actor....he has this kind of mentality...bhai usko bolo tu ek actor hai, tu bas acting kar...public/fans ne tumhe superstar banaya hai ye sab karne ke liye nahi....inke pass fame wealth ane ke baad is tarah ke khayal ane lagte hai...i absolutely like salman and akshay...they do only what their fans want...

Bhai ambition hona thik hai par as you said actor hai thats the main thing people love him bcoz he is actor and he should do films
Side me yeh sab producer wala kaam karte raho but leaving acting and doing all this is not right i will agree

yes...aaj kal ke actors yeh politician ke tarah hai....they are using this platform to gain fame and and public figure with their fans emotions....once they get all this they betrays them....all the actors till new millennium were really hard worker, they used to working on 2-3 shift per day on different sets....I m not against their side business..that is their bread and butter... but they need to understand we fans made them superstar that y they are capable to do all this stuff...famous hone par saare philosopher ban jate hai...tab tak apni movie dekhne ke liye request karte hai

0 votes

It Seems We Wont See Shahrukh Acting In Feature Films As A Lead For Atleast Couple Of Years, His Next Film Would Be In 2021/2022, Well Thats Rare For Shahrukh Bcz I Dont Remember Him Ever Taking Any Break Right From His Debut, Even Salman Had A Break But This Is 1st Time For Shahrukh, Less I Talk About Aamir's Break Better It Will Be!

by Assistant Director (44.7k points)

Aamir Khan don't take breaks, it's the usual for him, he's on break all the time, he sometimes takes break from taking break and do some movies.

Hahah Sad But True

Related questions

+3 votes
1 answer 89 views
89 views asked Nov 17, 2017 in Box Office Related by Haider Second Unit Director (74.6k points)
+1 vote
2 answers 159 views
159 views asked Aug 22 in TV Shows by SSk Assistant Director (47.6k points)
0 votes
2 answers 120 views