18. Being Yogesh - 35 points
  19. Imran1 - 34 points
  20. Sandeep - 30 points
  21. CultCharm - 29 points
  22. suraj.j - 23 points
  23. Ajay - 21 points
  24. Charlie Jatinder - 20 points
  25. Sss d - 19 points
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.
+2 votes
Tiger's next Mission to Catch Kabir

Just Imagine if RAW agent TIGER was sent to kill Kabir instead ?????!!!!

Katrina for Salman

Vaani for Hrithik

this would’ve killed Bollywood Box office

Tiger taking on Kabir, no one would have mind those punches by Tiger

Would have given Dhoom2 vibes as well as Tiger
in Cinematic Discussion by Assistant Director (40.4k points)
93% Accept Rate

reopened by
+4

It would be the other way around where the guru will be chasing his student & it would be Hrithik saying "Jo much bhi seekha hai, aapne sikhaya hai sir".

Either way, it would have worked last decade where Hrithik was the younger superstar & Salman.Khan was the senior. Now this casting is perfect with super quick Tiger & super slick Hrithik.

To add on, if Salman Khan was cast, no matter how bad the trailer cut would be, they wouldn't dare show Salman getting beaten up throughout. You don't want to lose your audience over a trailer itself.

Hahaha yeah
Megastar fans couldn't have accepted him getting beaten

+1

It's not about accepting. It's about how you're selling the product. Building & maintaining a certain image for over a decade & you suddenly show something like that, fans & neutrals, both would find it unappealing.

Yup fully agree
I remember Fans booing Zeeshan in Tubelight.
In case of Salman vs Hrithik the fight shuld be more even as you can't show either of them fully dominating like WAR.
God knows why yrf just did that

6 Answers

0 votes

Best answer

Damn all hell would break loose on that mission then

by Assistant Director (47.6k points)
selected by
0 votes

Well that would be very exciting for the first 10 minutes, but then Kabir would have nothing to do after killing Tiger.

by Assistant Director (53.4k points)

Main point of raess character lol sorry to say the chsracter is pretty fucked up if his main USP is surrendering and then getting killed in a fake encounter baadshah bhai such great intelligence only srk fans have na

"surrendering and then getting killed in a fake encounter"

Seriously? I mean the part where Raees feels the guilt of deaths of hundreds of people? Even though he was tricked, he responsible for all those who died in bomb blasts and for him it was the punishment he had to face.

kahan mehnat kr rahay ho TB....leave it.....otherwise Salman bhai will appear himself and say RAEES WAS NOT FOR.....

+1

Let me complete the quote - LLs.

0 votes

Then it wouldn't have worked as a Student vs Teacher storyline.

Then you needed something else, something like remake of War, so one of them would've been the villain and seeing none of them could be, i see a huge opening and then plummeting on ground from day 2.

by Mega Star (216k points)

Same story like war (Except for Teacher-Student angle)
Hrithik going rugged against the government, raw appoints Hrithik
Cat and mouse game, at last Salman discovers that Government is the culprit, then both fighting against a common enemy.
I don't see any difference in WAR story line

0 votes

It wouldn't have fitted the teacher student storyline but it would have been a treat for sure. Plus box office numbers would have tumbled by a humongous margin

by Star (150k points)

Same story like war (Except for Teacher-Student angle)
Hrithik going rugged against the government, raw appoints Hrithik
Cat and mouse game, at last Salman discovers that Government is the culprit, then both fighting against a common enemy.
I don't see any difference in WAR story line

0 votes

a real cross over..... but if thats the case..i'll go one step ahead....or a few....

raadhe from wanted....going up against chulbul pandey ...devil and tiger also join . while devi lal singh helping raadhe for a kick and tiger providing all the combat and intelligence skills to assist chulbul pandey to bring them both down.... the battle lasting years..... with no result and prem and bajrangi intervene...for peace and brotherhood.they succeed... and then they all join hands to become a bigger super power.... mannu calls them all for a dinner in bhatinda.... and they all ate chicken biryani , butter chicken , kaali daal, raaan, pulao, tandoori chicken at local dhaabha in bhatinda where manjeet khosla urf mannu has a khaaata opened .....

by Star (157k points)
0 votes

Tiger catches Kabir who has a long lost brother Aryan Singh with some good twists. TZH, WAR & Dhoom 2 crossover will be good...............

by Production Accountant (22.1k points)