18. nitesh singh - 30 points
  19. Imran1 - 29 points
  20. Sandeep - 25 points
  21. suraj.j - 23 points
  22. Sss d - 19 points
  23. Charlie Jatinder - 17 points
  24. Vivek Rai - 15 points
  25. being_tanveer - 15 points
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.
+1 vote
Salman Khan

@BeingSalmanKhan

The film with Sanjay Leela Bhansali is pushed but I will still see you all on Eid, 2020. Insha-Allah!!
Source Link: https://mobile.twitter.com/BeingSalmanKhan/status/1165670694908309508
in Upcoming Releases by Assistant Director (44.6k points)
96% Accept Rate

reopened by

Most probably Kick2 I think

15 Answers

0 votes

Best answer

I personally like Inshallah to happen but a box office wise a masala movie is better for Eid.
Hope he brings Kick 2 or Andaz Apna Apna 2 on Eid

by Second Unit Director (74.8k points)
selected by

Meaning Aamir Khan gets two big releases e.g. Eid & Christmas for Andaz Apna Apna 2 and Lal Singh Chaddha, respectively. Him and his fans would be the luckiest.

+3 votes

I would be the happiest guy ever... If it's a fresh subject... Replacing bhansali's movie... For eid... And i suspect it is... Not a kick 2 or a sher Khan... Or a tiger 3 or dancing dad... Or any other pre announced movie... It will be a fresh new one....
This is a very good news to be honest... May be its that army dude biopic

by Star (157k points)

There are rumours of AAA2 as well, thought very unlikely it will come on Eid.

Most probably seems like Kick 2.

You can rule out both of these aamir khan begins shooting for lal singh chadha next month.... And kick 2 can take 2 3 months of pre production before going on floors... Which means no time for shooting before eid arrives.....

+1 vote

Wtf..a day before the start of shooting!

fall out with Slb (likely) or Alia?

by Production Accountant (29.9k points)
+1 vote

Khushamadi aisi mili hai uchlne lage hum hawa mein
Puri hui dil ki tamanna bada hi asar the dua mein

by Assistant Director (47.5k points)

Do you think Salman will let go Eid
He just did a hushed product like Race3 just to have a Eid release..
A new movie will need another 2-3 months for preproduction, it's already September

Yeah well maybe we will get another Race 4 a rushed product will not do any good but honestly neither would have Inshallah

+1 vote

I think the mock shoot was terrible. That's why they are shelving the film. Or The demand from Salman created rift between SLB and Salman. Hence the film is done for now.

If salman wants to sign another film and release on Eid its too late. If they want to meet the deadline then the end product might be worse than Race 3.

by Second Unit Director (78.2k points)
0 votes

It might be Kick 2 as others said on Twitter which I think could be possible because he said see you on Eid.

by Production Accountant (21.9k points)
0 votes

What the hell..why pushed?

by Production Designer (13k points)

According to some sources, Bhansali is giving him some acting classes so he can fit in the role.

0 votes

hmmm. there was a rumour that they were doing screentests for Salman and Alia. maybe those didn't turn out well so they decided to push it ahead.

but it's good news for Salman fans as now he'll release another masala movie on Eid.

by Assistant Director (53.3k points)
0 votes

He should bring Kick2 in that case. Perfect movie for Eid.

by Star (150k points)
0 votes

nice so dabbang 4 it is

by Location Manager (6.6k points)
0 votes

Maza aa gaya. Ab Kick 2 ya andaz apan apna 2 announce karo eid 2020 par. Maza aa jayega.

by Unit Manager (31.8k points)
0 votes

So, its a clear indication that this film may never even happen in future. Moreover, from its cast to its release date, everything was looking a total mismatch.
But, with what he will be coming next Eid? I mean right now he is shooting for Dabangg 3 after then he has Bigg Boss and soon Dabangg will release making it impossible for him to shoot for any other movie till January. So, if he does something like Tiger 3 or Kick 2 it will take at least 2 months for post production and promotion which leave him with just 3 months available for shooting, that too if he shoots day and night. I don't think that movies of Tiger 3 and Kick 2 canvas can be shot in 3 months. Even Dabangg 3 is taking almost 5-6 months. I think he is signalling some other movie in which he is suppose to have a comeo.

by Production Accountant (23.6k points)
0 votes

Fans who trolled khans for releasing their movies on EDX are requesting their fav actors to come on EID now

Regarding Inshallah
Logon ki date push hoti hai film wahi rehti hai, yahan filmein push hoti hain date wahi rehti hai.
MASS MEGASTAR
I hope that it's not shelved, it was a welcome change for Salman, wasn't so keen for this due to the genre but just after I made myself convinced for this one, this announcement came

by Assistant Director (40.3k points)
0 votes

Why bhai fans are rejoicing over this news.....bhai bahot ho gaya dhishoom dhishoom ab to kuch karo life me..bajirao mastani, padmawat success has attributed to bhansali no ranveer because bhansali is one of the biggest director but when bhai was supposed to work with him his fans were insecure for failure of the movie.....bhai kyu itne darr rahe ho.....

by Art Director (2.9k points)
–1 vote

Bhai will easily make race 4 in 4-5 months. Mass

by Camera Operator (10.8k points)