18. nitesh singh - 30 points
  19. Imran1 - 29 points
  20. Sandeep - 25 points
  21. suraj.j - 23 points
  22. Sss d - 19 points
  23. Charlie Jatinder - 17 points
  24. Vivek Rai - 15 points
  25. being_tanveer - 15 points
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.
+3 votes

In an earlier interview, writer Dilip Shukla had confirmed that Aamir and Salman will be reuniting for the sequel to revive the Amar-Prem bond. He had also shared that he has begun writing the script for Andaz Apna Apna 2. “I am writing the sequel. It is not easy to pen a sequel. I have to bring something more attractive in comparison to the earlier one.” He went on to add, “The sequel cannot be complete without Salman Khan and Aamir Khan. They will be there along with three other new cast members.”

In a recent chat with Asian Age, Dilip Shukla went on to reveal that superstars Aamir and Salman will be seen romancing young actresses. He explained that this will add more humour to the plot. There has also been buzz on social media that Raveena and Karisma, who played the love interests of the actors in the original film, will be making a special appearance in part 2.

https://www.indiatvnews.com/amp/entertainment/celebrities-salman-khan-and-aamir-khan-reunite-for-andaz-apna-apna-2-to-romance-new-actresses-in-sequel-544016?__twitter_impression=true

https://www.pinkvilla.com/entertainment/news/andaz-apna-apna-2-salman-khan-aamir-khan-romance-young-actresses-sequel-469217?amp&__twitter_impression=true

https://www.bhaskar.com/bollywood/news/aamir-khan-and-salman-khan-to-return-as-amar-prem-with-andaz-apna-apna-2-01623115.html

in Upcoming Releases by Assistant Director (44.6k points)
96% Accept Rate

reopened by

7 Answers

+2 votes

Best answer

Wow! I Can't Believe it. Two Megastar Coming In A Single Film. Records Tumble And Tsunami Coming At The Box Office. Hope This News Is True......

by Unit Manager (31.8k points)
selected by
+2 votes

Who says wishes are not horses?

by Second Unit Director (74.8k points)
+1 vote

I've been hearing all these rumours for years and years about this sequel. I mean it deserves one no doubt. What I'm saying is, if they pull the trigger with an official announcement than I will believe it.

by Production Accountant (21.9k points)
+1 vote

It is learnt from reliable sources that @aamir_khan and @BeingSalmanKhan will be starring and co-producing #AndazApnaApna2 to be directed by Raj Kumar Santoshi.
More details to follow..
- Bansal ka beta

by Assistant Director (40.3k points)
+1

Salman's Lineup

Dabangg 3
Inshallah
Kick 2
Tiger 3
Veteran Remake
Andaz Apna Apna 2

Aamir's Lineup

Laal Singh Chaddha
Vikram Vedha
Mogul
Andaz Apna Apna 2

+1 vote

I still dont think it shall happen. If it does, all new gen jokers will be running for cover.

by Star (150k points)

At this age of them if film happens then producers will run for cover who is a joker we are aware

0 votes

Salmir to Andaaz Apna Apna 2 before -
No thank you, 2 big stars in one movie, too much cost, ego, screentime issue etc etc etc.

Andaaz Apna Apna 2 to Salmir after Race 3, Bharat, TOH and next few movies looking bit shaky-

You could not live with your own failure, and where did that bring you? Back to me..!!

by Mega Star (216k points)

Nice one, +1

0 votes

At this age you can't expect them to do comedy aamir anyways will overshadow salman

by Camera Operator (8.4k points)

Why Not Even Amitabh Did BMCM With Govinda In Late 50s

You can love him, you can hate him but you can not ignore the megastar.Well said

Related questions