+2 votes

Hindi

Kannada

Telugu 

Tamil

Malyalam

asked in Non-Bollywood by Camera Operator (11.2k points)
68% Accept Rate

reopened by

South Mei Chalta Hai Baadshah

@Badshah Modi ji se zyada andh bhakt south film ke fan hote hai. Isko Mega Star, iske bhai ko Power star, Iske bete ko Mega Power star naam de diya. Allu Arjun bhi inn logo ki family se hai. Woh bohot smart hai inn logo se.

i know he is a megastar there...Chiranjeevi he tha na Stalin mein bhi, dekhi nhn but suna hoa.......anyways.....Prabhas looked like a Hero. See Rajnikanth in Kaala, he looked aweeeeeeesome......woh Ajith Asoka wala, uski aik film mein kya look thi

.....i guess it's not only about being good looking, but the look itself of Chiranjeevi here in this film is lame.

baqi i know South stars and killings of fans too.....lol....Suhas bhai has been here for more than 6 yrs explaining time to time about the level of stupidity South fans adopt for their stars

Agree with you Badshah. His son should have been the lead in this movie.

3 Answers

0 votes

Best answer

Awesome teaser. Film looks Grand and is made on a big canvas. Big B and Chiranjeevi in same kovie. Can't get bigger than this. Can be a Blockbuster especially down south. Not sure about Hindi version coz of War. Could've released in Hindi a week later. Still very excited!!!!

answered by Star (160k points)
selected by
0 votes

Hmm teaser is promising hopefully the movie will be good too

answered by Assistant Director (53.4k points)

Would be too early to say that but i have high doubts bcoz of the director

@SSK me too. He previously directed awful masala flicks.

If we look at ToH, that thing looked ugly from the trailer itself. This this is looking epic from teaser itself which was released about a year ago and in the meantime the would have enhanced the movie more. The writer of this movie are extremely amazing as per IMDB ratings.

@suraj yeah but bad direction can let down even good writing
Going wrong with such cast is very easy but lets just hope the film will be good
@GG yeah this is first time he is working on a period film plus such a huge cast that is why i am concenered but lets see

0 votes

The Hindi Voice Over is too bad. This is looking like another Manikarnika. Ram Charan should have been the lead in place of Chiranjeevi. This looking mediocre.

answered by Editor (80.3k points)