18. karan khan - 9 points
  19. nitesh singh - 8 points
  20. Sandeep - 7 points
  21. Grand Nova - 6 points
  22. Santosh - 6 points
  23. Raghib - 5 points
  24. being_tanveer - 5 points
  25. Sanal - 4 points
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.
+2 votes
in BOI Update by Location Scout (3.6k points)
38% Accept Rate

Opening sequence >>>> part 1 nd 2

6 Answers

+1 vote

wish salman khan does every second movie like ETT.... not action i mean..... but something ambitious.... something thats never been seen before.... something that will remind other actors and audience and critics and haters and fans that what is the real potential ..... movies....how much audience can rush to theaters to catch something....and salman khan to match his potential.
i remember i was so hyped up for this movie that ...there was a song leaked ..... which was supposedly part of the movie but actually wasn't .... i had just downloaded and kept that song just to keep something of that movie.... i was crazy hyped up for ETT.
unfortunately salman khan is a just go with the flow kinda guy..... which is why we never got to witness that euphoria ever again....at least not from bollywood.

by Super-star (160k points)
+1 vote

The hype man the hype everybody was talking about it the songs were chartbuster and then the euphoria in thestres and that entry scene goosebumps
Overall the film was decent i enjoyed TZH more than ETT

by Assistant Director (49.3k points)
0 votes

The film was decent at best.......... However, the craze was mind-blowing with a huge opening and emerged a Blockbuster.

by Production Accountant (28.8k points)
0 votes

Loved the 1st half. The 2nd half was bad. I still remember the cheers when Salman came on screen when the movie started. Around this time he was on a different level altogether.

by Star (156k points)
0 votes

Iconic? lol...... Time pass entertainer it was

by Second Unit Director (78.5k points)

BOT kashyap STFU

You STFU. I'm here for almost 6 years now!.. Looks like u are some bot....

+1

New old Doesn't matter
U always act like one so i said

Jaise actor waise fan lol..........

0 votes

Poor screen play....and let down second half.....

Megastar Salman and his dream run save this ETT.....

Missed great opportunity that time

by Assistant Director (50.3k points)

Related questions

+5 votes
1 answer 55 views
55 views asked Dec 19, 2013 in Archived by Raja Assistant Director (49.2k points)
+1 vote
2 answers 259 views
259 views asked May 31, 2017 in Box Office Related by Baazigar All Time best! (291k points)