18. mr.hola - 50 points
  19. Hrithikiantilldeath - 49 points
  20. Ajay - 46 points
  21. kashyap123 - 43 points
  22. Greek God - 40 points
  23. Imran1 - 39 points
  24. Invincible - 34 points
  25. Baadshah - 33 points
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.
0 votes

Happy 58th Birthday to Suniel Shetty

I've been on this forum for five years and those who know me know how much I adore Suniel Shetty as well as Ajay Devgn. He may not be a star today but he was one in the 90s era and is still one of the biggest action hero in Indian Cinema.

My first movie I watched was Mohra in the 90s then the rest of Action films all way through Dhadkan.

I made this one of favourite actor for his birthday. Age is just a number hence why he looks fit and looks like a hero.

''Main tumhe bhool jaon yeh ho nahi sakta ... aur tum mujhe bhool jao yeh main hone nahi doonga'' 

in Cinematic Discussion by Production Accountant (20.5k points)
100% Accept Rate

reopened by

Anna is underrated as an actor. My favourite performance of his is Mohra, Gopi Kishan, Dhadkan, Border, Main Hoon Na, Balwaan, Krishna, Rakshak, Anth, Refugee, Vinashak, Aakrosh, Hu Tu Tu. Officer, Ehsaas: The Feeling and etc.

So many good performances I mentioned above. He was also good in Kaante, Yeh Tera Ghar Yeh Mera Ghar, Hera Pheri, Waqt Humara Hai, Red: Alert War Within, Prithvi, Bade Dilwala, Shashtra, LOC Kargil and ect

My all time favourite song from Mohra is Na Kajre Ki Dhar. It was my childhood song in the 90s era.

7 Answers

+1 vote

Best answer

Happy Birthday to Sunil Shetty apna Anna one of the best action stars of bollywood along with Sunny Deol, Akshay Kumar and Ajay Devgan. His performance in Border is epic.He overshadowed Akshay in Mohra and almost overshadowed srk in MHN. His comic performance in Hera Pheri is also admirable.He had filmfare for his negative performance in Dhadkan where he was the main lead with Akshay Sunil Shetty is excellent Actor we love him

by Location Manager (7.6k points)
selected by

His best comic performance was Gopi Kishan then Yeh Tera Ghar Yeh Mera Ghar followed by Hera Pheri.

+1 vote

Happy Bdday Shetty Dada

Fav Films

Dhadkan
Border
Gopi Kishan

by Set Decorator (1.5k points)
+1 vote

Happy Birthday Suniel Shetty

A Good Actor And A Star Who Has Successful Career At The Box Office Even Though He Wasn't A Conventional Hero

He Was Darling Of Masses From Mid 1990s To Early 2000s, His Dailogue Delivery And Screen Presence Was Amazing

Waiting To Watch Him In Hera Pheri 3!

by Assistant Director (43.7k points)
edited by
+1 vote

One of the best action heroes of the 90s, he should have had a longer career than what he did.

by Star (148k points)
+1 vote

Mohra, Border,Hera Pheri,Phir Hera Pheri and Main Hoon Na are my favorite performances from him

by Second Unit Director (73.6k points)
0 votes

he's a disapointment...... if ajay and akshay can last all these years.... he wasted his talent ...
he's an action star for gosh sake...the easiest star to last is an action star..... in india
at the time of dhadhkan..... he was bigger than akshay..... or even before that.
we can understand for sanjay dutt...even he lasted that long with just a couple of hits in 40 years.....

by Star (157k points)
+1

Suneil was clearly the main lead in Mohra and Sapoot, he was far more successful than Akki till early 2000's

and yet he became irreverent long long back.... and ajay akshay are still very much in the game.... specially ajay.... odds were always against him.... in 90s and 2000s

Suniel Shetty had a good run from the 90s till 2000. In the 00s, he was too dependent on multi starrer movies and supporting roles hence he didn't have a lot of lead roles compared to 90s. Only a few solo movies in the 00s like Krodh, Aaghaaz, Officer, Yeh Tera Ghar Yeh Mera Ghar, Ehsaas: The Feeling & Red: Alert War Within.

0 votes

Happy birth day to my fav. action star of 90s....Anth and Mohra made me his fan...technicallyhe was not good actor..dialogue delivery was main weak point of anna...but he overcome with his stylish fight and macho look..

my fav anna films are

Mohra
anth
bhai
bade dilwala
gopi kishan
dhadkan
waqt hamara hai
sapoot

by Art Director (2.5k points)

Border..............

+1

yes Border too...manymovies i havve watch just for his action suraksha, krishna, balwan...

Related questions

+5 votes
8 answers 115 views
+3 votes
7 answers 164 views
+8 votes
3 answers 82 views