18. karan khan - 13 points
  19. Santosh - 13 points
  20. abbie - 9 points
  21. nitesh singh - 9 points
  22. Sanal - 9 points
  23. God Father - 9 points
  24. Invincible - 8 points
  25. Nikeel - 7 points
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.
0 votes
Jabariya Jodi had a poor opening day collecting 2.75 crore nett apprx. The growth in the evening was hardly there as the numbers should have at least gone over 3 crore nett considering the morning numbers with just normal first day evening growth.

The Saturday numbers should be still up for the film but its unlikely to be the type of growth that means a sustained run, the numbers of the film are lower than films like The Accidental Prime Minister and Thackeray and in the same range as dud film Ek Ladki Ko Dekha Toh Aisa Laga. Jabariya Jodi has a holiday on Monday for Bakrid which should keep the collections steady on Monday but that hardly matters at these levels unless Saturday doubles up which is unlikely.

The other releases like Chicken Law Curry, Mushkil and Pranaam did not register and the former was the best of the three.
Source Link: https://www.boxofficeindia.com/report-details.php?articleid=5296
in BOI Update by Assistant Director (49.9k points)
93% Accept Rate

3 Answers

0 votes

Mega blockbuster excellent film

by Camera Operator (10.3k points)
0 votes

Sid's career is mostly over from here. Marjaavan if it works could again be due to RD and good music.

by Star (156k points)
edited by
0 votes

I did not want to comment on this post because I didn't have the desire to say anything about this film due to the useless cast. After hearing that shows were canceled, it shows that the public has no interest Sid, in fact, he's a waste of audiences time. I'm not trying to sound like a hater but this man is way below Arjun Kapoor if you compare their BO collections.

Look, I don't want to say or judge anything about Manjaavan because the trailer hasn't released. However, this upcoming movie isn't looking good in terms BO for Sid at because like I said the public has no interest in him. His credibility has gone and I think he may be finished unless a miracle happens for this film Manjaavan.

by Production Accountant (29k points)

Related questions

0 votes
5 answers 152 views
152 views asked Aug 9 in BOI Update by Roman Assistant Director (49.9k points)
+1 vote
5 answers 160 views