All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.
+3 votes

Source Link: https://mobile.twitter.com/HimeshMankad/status/1154160149478563840
asked in Upcoming Releases by All Time best! (274k points)
99% Accept Rate

reopened by

4 Answers

+2 votes

Best answer

That's a huge movie along with Tiger3 and Rohit movie.
I hope this is Salman's next after Inshallah if not Rohit's one.
Salman looked absolutely stunning in this one.
Don't care about critics/naysayers, this one is to celebrate Salman's Megastardom.

answered by Assistant Director (54.4k points)
selected by

Are you 100% SURE that Salman Khan & Rohit Shetty are doing a movie together?? They didn't confirm at all......................... They have spoken about collaborating for a film but nothing is finalised.

Rohit Shetty hasn't got anything planned after Akki's movie unless another cameo comes which sets up for another cop film. It could be a female cop movie which Rohit said he's keen on doing or possibly Singham 3.

+1

Possibilities are huge but not before 2022

0 votes

This along with Tiger 3 can be sureshot BB and bring SK back on track again.

answered by Super-star (163k points)
0 votes

Waiting for a better entertainer than Kick

answered by Editor (84.1k points)
0 votes

when nadiad was writing the movie in 2016.... he said its supposed to be better than bajrangi bhaijaan and sultan..... its been 4 years ...he's writing...i dont know what he's writing.... that it took such long time to bring it to a first draft stage....
anyways... i think movie whenever it'll be made....stunts action etc will be on big scale.... budget will be 350cr... and it will be huge on boxoffice.... and i am absolutely NOT looking forward to this....
probably my least favorite character of salman khan...devi lal singh..... its borderline cringeworthy

answered by Super-star (164k points)