18. mr.hola - 49 points
  19. Hrithikiantilldeath - 47 points
  20. kashyap123 - 41 points
  21. Greek God - 39 points
  22. Ajay - 38 points
  23. Invincible - 34 points
  24. Imran1 - 33 points
  25. Baadshah - 31 points
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

69.7k questions

265k answers

324k comments

1.4k users

Categories

0 votes
1 - the witch

2 - conjuring 1

3 -  conjuring 2

4 - the exorcist (1973)

5 - the ring

6 - ring 2

7 - the Blair witch project
in Non-Bollywood by Star (157k points)
66% Accept Rate

3 Answers

+1 vote

1 - the exorcist (1973)

2 - conjuring

3 - The Omen

4 - A Quiet Place (2018)

5 - Sinister

by Location Manager (6.4k points)
+1 vote

Grandie..i dont understand the concept of watching horror films ..why should i invest my time nd money on gaining an unpleasant and anti-fun experience . Its negative value for money . If at all if i wish to have an unpleasant time , i could spend some time talking to a person like baazigar that too for free ....

by Art Director (2.9k points)

1 Good query found....
Initializing scholar mode....
Scholar mode activated successfully...

Movies and shows that we watch.... Have 10% to 20% to rarely 30% engaging content in'em.... Rest its just... Random stuff.... And you lose interest....
With horror movies.... Your face is like glued to the screen for more than 50% of its runtime.... Sometimes its anticipation of what's gonna happen next second... Sometimes it's the stuff happening in a scene... All and all... You keep engaged with the movie or show.... And don't lose interest... Even the average horror movies serve the purpose... Good ones are even better....

I get bored.. While watching something slow or non engaging...

2nd thing is..... The perspective...
You will be surprised to know... That the most I have ever cried while watching a TV show... Is a horror show... Called THE HAUNTING OF HILL HOUSE
Surprising isn't it?? A horror show... And i cried watching that... Like really a child kinda sobbing... Its because it was really tragic what was happening with that family... Whole family their lives destroyed even when it was not their or anyone's fault... Thats how much i was connected to the characters .. And the show.

For me... Its all about... Getting connected to characters... And viewing experience need to be engaging

Exit command

0 votes

5 horror movies you liked -->NOT

zero
jhms
race 3
dabang 2
bodyguard

by Location Scout (4.9k points)

Related questions

+8 votes
5 answers 109 views
109 views asked Sep 10, 2014 in Opinion by Bhootnathh Unit Manager (37.6k points)
+4 votes
3 answers 164 views