Super 30 recorded the sixth highest weekend of the year with a 50 crore nett plus total making it six films to go over the 50 crore nett mark and no film being able to get 100 crore nett till date. Bharat, Kesari and Gully Boy were aided by the holiday factor, the last mentioned film was not a holiday but Valentines Day which works practically like a holiday as far as Hindi films are concerned.
Super 30 is also the second highest weekend ever for a Hrithik Roshan starrer after Bang Bang in 2014 which had around 62 crore nett. Super 30 just edged past the near 50 crore nett collections of Krrish 3.
The Sunday numbers of Super 30 were in range of Kesari and Gully Boy and there is yet to be a 30 crore nett Sunday this year for Hindi cinema with Kabir Singh on top at 27.50 crore nett followed by Bharat and Total Dhamaal. The top weekends of 2019 till date are as follows.
1. Bharat - 90,47,00,000
2. Kabir Singh - 70,67,00,000
3. Total Dhamaal - 60,75,00,000
4. Kesari - 54,35,00,000
5. Gully Boy - 50,71,00,000
6. Super 30 - 50,50,00,000 apprx
6. Kalank - 40,08,00,000
7. Manikarnika: The Queen of Jhansi - 39,51,00,000
8. Student Of The Year 2 - 36,15,00,000
9. Uri - The Surgical Strike - 35,92,00,000
10. De De Pyaar De - 34,49,00,000