18. playboy - 31 points
  19. Imran1 - 29 points
  20. Sandeep - 26 points
  21. suraj.j - 23 points
  22. Sss d - 19 points
  23. Charlie Jatinder - 17 points
  24. Vivek Rai - 16 points
  25. being_tanveer - 15 points
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

70k questions

266k answers

325k comments

1.4k users

Categories

+1 vote
With Brits importing Archer from windies Ben stokes from New Zeland Morgan an Irishmen Jason Roy an african  and remaining britishers, will be  supporting kiwis over poms
in Non-Bollywood by Location Scout (4.9k points)
86% Accept Rate

reopened by

Kiwi / english who ever gets WC that doesn't bother me...I just wanted Aussies out of it.

4 Answers

+1 vote

Best answer

Kane Williamson FOR THE WIN!

I hope he wins this WC. Really calm guy. Extremely down to earth. Deserves it.

by Camera Operator (10.8k points)
selected by
+2 votes

Good
Now waiting for new world champion

Warna fir se whi aus bn jta

by Assistant Director (49.5k points)
+1 vote

Supporting England, absolutely love the way they play the game and the way they transformed their team and their mindset & style after 2015 World Cup exit.

Understood their strengths & built a team around it and chose the players and more importantly backed the players and are in this stage.

by Mega Star (216k points)

hope kiwis win

+1 vote

Where are those people who were saying Morgan is a bad captain and Dhoni will strategize and beat this fluke of a team?

by Star (150k points)

When did that happen? Lol.

I remember Suraj saying England will be crushed in the semis. I understand the passion, I appreciate it. But logic has a place in life too.

the only logic for brits coming this far is that they have poached cricketers from all over the world into their team

Ridiculous logic, you think anyone stops those cricketers to go and play for other countries? Those players chose England and are England players and England cricket board picked best team they can, simple.

Related questions

+4 votes
4 answers 97 views
+6 votes
3 answers 152 views