18. God Father - 78 points
  19. Suhas - 57 points
  20. Kabir - 54 points
  21. Greek God - 38 points
  22. Raghib - 37 points
  23. Charlie Jatinder - 36 points
  24. Rocsky - 35 points
  25. mr.hola - 35 points
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

69k questions

262k answers

320k comments

1.3k users

Categories

+5 votes
Please give Unbiased and Nonpoliticaly Correct (No diplomatic Answer) option.... For example if you are saying content of movie; That means the superstar whom you hate but did good movie will come on top of your list etc etc...
Choices:
Presence of your Favorite Star/Superstar (3 votes, 30%)
How much movie Has collected on Box office (0 votes)
Entertainment Value (6 votes, 60%)
Genre of The Movie (1 vote, 10%)
Any Other Criteria (0 votes)
in Archived by Producer (110k points)
99% Accept Rate

7 Answers

+1 vote

Best answer

For me content and entertainment value is very important like I love some movies where the lead is not in my like list but there are films of my fav star that I dont like so thats a simple answer that content and entertainment are first priorities whatever is the starcast...

by Director (130k points)
selected by
+2 votes

Entertaining movie with good content just like 3idiots,Chakdeindia,Rang de basanti,Ddlj.....

by Director (133k points)
+1 vote

I voted for entertainment value, but more specifically I like to pay attention to the script

by Assistant Director (49.1k points)
I guess your favorite is Aamir then Veerzaara; Pardesh or Don2  will be in your top list?? (Cdi; Swadesh will be definitely in many ones list but srk has done other good movies also which is never appriciated by other fan base..Same goes for Srk fans; as they criticise aamir too much thought aamir did maximum quality work compare to any other superstar..
Of course, and yes I regard those films highly. Nobody can deny a good film!
Thats Good and Sensible....Thanks for your Reply....
+1 vote

For me presence of my favourite star matter the most irrespective how bad the content of the film is i will watch his 10-12 times till i get satisfied but for others content matters the most

by Assistant Director (45.4k points)
Very genuine opinion...Good yar..
+1 vote

Presence of my fav star, If my fav star movie is not in the list then Content of the movie & repeat value.

by Second Unit Director (72.7k points)
+1 vote

Content + entertainment value...!!Actor does not matter

by Star (151k points)
+1 vote

Genre of the Movie is very Important. Bcoz if Salman does a family film or Romantic film these days He won't get enough success. (Guys This is an example not bashing.)
Then Star Value & Good Script will play their part.

by Second Unit Director (77.7k points)

Related questions

+6 votes
4 answers 87 views
+7 votes
7 answers 299 views
299 views asked Jan 3, 2014 in Archived by Super Rocking Khan Production Accountant (21.9k points)
+5 votes
2 answers 382 views
382 views asked Jan 6, 2014 in Archived by Greek God Second Unit Director (77.7k points)