18. Hrithikiantilldeath - 30 points
  19. Vivek Rai - 26 points
  20. Seinfeld - 26 points
  21. Baadshah - 26 points
  22. Irdwhelp - 21 points
  23. CultCharm - 19 points
  24. nitesh singh - 18 points
  25. God Father - 16 points
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.
0 votes
in General Queries by All Time best! (264k points)
99% Accept Rate

reopened ago by

Psycho sisters.

Varun aur Taapsee ko target kia but ayushman ko chod dia. Selective targeting hain.

Only possible reason ye ho sakta hain -

Taapsee, kangana ki competitor hain aur varun, Karan camp ka member hain

6 Answers

0 votes

Best answer

Kya buray din aagaye hain........Clash of Titans SRK Vs Salman dekhnay waloon ko ab yeh cat fight dekhni paray gi....pathetic

by Unit Manager (33.8k points)
selected ago by
+1

hahaha soo true.. SRK vs Salman dekh kar bade huye hain hum... kya din the... so EPIC

''kaun kiskay camp mein hai.....aaj ki news mein aapko btayein gy.......Salman ny keya SRK par waaar, lekin kaisay? aagay ja kr aapko btayein gy''

But Salman had most of them under his wings.. remember that Being Human fashion show.. almost all the bolly biggies were there including Aamir. Only SRK was missing.. just feel it

Bollywood will never see a fight of that proportion.. abhi toh dono bhai bane baithe hain

Aur kahan yeh Kangana KRK jaise aire gaire pange lete hain dusron se.. be in that position.. and fight with a worthy opponent...

sahi kaha.....n ''abhi toh dono bhai bane baithe hain'' ....bra dukh h bhai ko iska? haha.....fight ka bhi apna mza tha......saari limelight sirf in 2 Superstars k paas thi....almost every damn news was connected to these two.....lol

+1 vote

If anybody even looks at her sister she is going to bite . Celebs should stay away from ranaut sister other wise they will be pulled in a mud fight .

by Art Director (2.9k points)

Why hasn't Rocksy commented under my answer ?

i don't even know this story of Kangana-Ajay.......was there an affair....during Rascals film maybe? What was it b/w Ajay n Kangana.....any other fight?

@Baadshah Rumor has it, that they started getting closer during OUATIM. That led to Ajay ensuring Kangana roles in Tezzz & Rascals. Once Kajol put her foot down, Manyata made Sanjay Duty stay away from Kangana & infact it was Sanju who had got her more roles. That's why she was seen in a cameo of Ready too & joined Salman Khan gang. He supported/advised her till Queen phase & then the whole HR issue broke out which made Salman Khan to completely keep her away.

oh.....thanks bhai.......bari he veli aurat hai yeh........kya ghatya films mili 2no waisay isay even after so much......Ajay i think wanted her career to sink TEZZly

0 votes

I'm liking her Combative Cat fight techniques,mehn..

Go Ranaut's Go... entertain me.

by Assistant Director (57.3k points)

So anyone who is born in a good family needs to pay the price according to the Ranauts ? I dont like these new actors one bit, but I dont support this out and out attack on all of them just because they are born to movie personalities?

Who is Kangana? Someone who used Aditya Panscholi to climb up and get a few movie offers. She needs to wake up and see herself in the mirror before calling out others.

Who used Aditya Pancholi? You did read what the complaint & chargesheet says.

Suhas, wow. You trust Indian law so much? Is desh men koi bhi, especially any woman any accuse a man of anything, file an fir, create false statements and get away with it. Stop the fanboyism, you very well know how used whom.

Aditya Panscholi isnt a good man at all, but in this case I hope he hits back.

He threatened her with defamation & she has charged the rape case on him. That is her fighting back.

It has nothing to do with fanboy & all. Just stating facts. There is no hiding what Aditya Pancholi did to her. Entire Bollywood knows that.

The thing is the sisters are going so reckless that they'll mess their fight for justice over their ego issue with HR & his close buddies from the industry. They're too blinded to know, the cases & the battle with Bollywood should be fought separately. Instead they're mixing everything up.

0 votes

I hope and I desperately hope HR slaps a case against both these women and puts them behind bars

by Star (146k points)

Psycho sisters.

Varun aur Taapsee ko target kia but ayushman ko chod dia. Selective targeting hain.

Only possible reason ye ho sakta hain -

Taapsee, kangana ki competitor hain aur varun, Karan camp ka member hain

0 votes

by Mega Star (215k points)
0 votes

Kangana sisters are irritating. They just bringing feminism everywhere.

by Costume designer (1.1k points)

Kabhi you call her female superstar kabhi you call her irritating....