18. kashyap123 - 36 points
  19. Rahul - 35 points
  20. Baadshah - 34 points
  21. Vivek Rai - 34 points
  22. Sanal - 33 points
  23. Greek God - 32 points
  24. THUNDER BIRD - 31 points
  25. CultCharm - 21 points
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

70.3k questions

267k answers

327k comments

1.4k users

Categories

0 votes
if england bats first 800 plus scores will scored today i....roy is most probably back and its the best batting pitch yet.
in Non-Bollywood by Star (160k points)
73% Accept Rate

reopened ago by

pandya ..... 45 pay century.....
jos butler .... 60 pay 150

Its not a 400 runs pitch. In england after the clear weather 275 runs target more realistic.

It's the best pitch of the tournament so far. It isnt the strip used for earlier matches. This one is flat.

7 Answers

0 votes

Best answer

Englend will lose . I hope .

by Location Scout (3.1k points)
selected ago by

Relax. Pakistan are not good enough to win a WC. Tukka CT jaisa gar baar nai lagta.

Bangladesh match will decide whether they deserve or not . Champions trophy was a good win not a tukka .

Was a huge tukka. No wonder pak got thrashed at our hands multiple times after that. And guess what....they're yet to beat us in a world cup game...where it matters. Weak team with weak temperament.

+1 vote

I want india should loose today. So deserving teams will be in semis

by Casting Director (18.8k points)

I’m not in league with nationalist or anti nationalists. I want quality teams to reach the semis. So i think england deserves better than pak or bangladesh.

If eng win today still they need to beat NZ to qualify.

0 votes

A virat Century is done deal today.. and a 350+ total atleast from one team for sure..

by Executive Producer (66.4k points)

No virat is out today in between 10-20 runs mark....

We know you hate Virat very much. Dont worry he isnt dhoni to get out cheaply.

0 votes

Heart Says - India
Mind Says - England

My Mind Is Always Right.......

by Unit Manager (35.2k points)

Sachin had asked dhoni to go before Yuvi in world cup final 2011. That was a close game. So means wo match Sachin ne jitaya tha ?

Indians fans.......are so selfish. Insulting the regular captain and praising an ex captain.

That match is not a close match. India win easily...... go and check first the fact right. And everybody knows that Dhoni is a better captain than kohli. If you trust or not but truth is always....

Sachin talented tha. Na ki nasib pe dependant cricketer. Ek he na abhi team me without skills only luck ke sahare.

Ajay, I asked you something and as usual you ignored the point. No one is denying what MS has done. That doesn't mean that Kohli cannot achieve anything in life.

0 votes

aaj england jitega.

by Location Manager (7.2k points)
0 votes

England will win and be on course for a semi final spot.

by Star (152k points)
0 votes

Engaland is under pressure. Jofra Archer might not play today due to side strain. Today India gonna win for sure. If india bats first then 350+ Score definitely on cards & if Eng bats first today then 250 All out gonna happen for sure. England players are complete sloggers & the pitch ain't a road.

Virat Kohli century coming today.

Today's India's Day!

India going to win today, as well as Semi final against Pak & Final against Aus too.

by Camera Operator (10.9k points)

Tell me again?

Related questions

0 votes
5 answers 238 views
238 views asked Jul 6 in Non-Bollywood by hello_im_creepy Location Scout (4.9k points)
+3 votes
2 answers 141 views