0 votes
Bhansali n karni sena gets the max credit but between these two , who ?
Choices:
Shahid kapoor
Ranveer Singh
asked in Box Office Discussions by Location Scout (4.1k points)
29% Accept Rate

NOTA !......

12 Answers

+4 votes

answered by Cinematographer (95.8k points)
edited by
+1

@help ..u should have posted aditi rao's pic because only through her alaudin got a chance to take over her dad's empire and made him sultan e hind ..and the rest is (fictional)history ...so there is no film without aditi .

+2 votes

Bhansali. But choosing one, has to be Shahid. Since Ranveer is nothing without Deepika, overacting and OTT antics

answered by Super-star (174k points)
+1

Absolutely agree with oTT observation ..he is obnoxious offscreen

+2 votes

Between these two it has to be Ranvir Singh.

btw how can you forget her--->

answered by Director (136k points)

Tfs the pic @kk mehn.

aisi cheezon se samaj bigadta hai magr aisi cheezon se maza bhi aata hai @KK

+1 vote

Padmavati wil be remembered as ranveer deepika movie just like hdds as salman ash movie..

answered by Unit Manager (33.7k points)

U want to take both ranveer deepika name together but they didnt have any scene together ..

Still its more abt khilji n padma..

+1 vote

Haha ranveer is a way bigger star than shahid ever will be and no one will even remember shahids role in padmavaat
This forum suffers from receny bias
And the bias against any star named not salman and aamir is too much

answered by Camera Operator (11.5k points)
edited by
+1

Maybe his performance in Padmaavat was overrated but he was really good in Bajirao Mastaani and Gully Boy. I didn't jumped to defend him. I am someone who doesn't even like him. Its just that i dont like people criticizing young stars who are achieving success when there favourite star are giving underperformers and flops and this is applicable to even fans of Shah.

Good for you If you find his acting applause worthy. But you cannot ask others including me not to criticize him. My opinion. So stick to your fanboy moment for him instead of calling me out.

Garcias hasn't said anything regarding recency bias

Not only. But lots of people and critics liked his acting in mentioned above movies. And whom am I to stop you from criticizing anyone but I feel lots of fans criticize them about of jealousy because of rise of these star and fall of their star.

+1 vote

Content
Bhansali
Controversy

answered by Camera Operator (11.2k points)

Karni Sena

Bhaisaab dono chilghozon ke beech kaun ?

+1 vote

Sanjay Leela Bhansali......

answered by Assistant Director (42.4k points)

Between ranveer and shahid ?

+1

I'd actually say none. But choosing one has to be Shahid. Acted better than Ranveer. Screaming and grunting isnt acting. Shahid can act circles around Ranveer very easily

0 votes

Both of them.......

answered by Editor (89.6k points)

Vote kisku kare ?

+1

Shahid because of Vivaah and not for Padmaavat

+1

0 votes

Ranveer for sure.........

answered by Executive Producer (66.8k points)
+1

I want to agree with you ..but I voted for shahid because lately I have started disliking ranveer.

It's not about liking any actor. The movie's most praised aspect was Ranveer, and he scored 2 good openings in the year since.

0 votes

None ...
If Actor is a SUPERSTAR than it should be counted ...

answered by Production Designer (13.5k points)
+1

This is denying credit to poor struggling artists.

0 votes

Both Ranveer Singh & Sanjay Leela Bhansali.

1. The direction itself from Sanjay.
  2. Ranveer Singh's performance as Khalji which was praised by audiences.

Why should the credit of the success go to Shahid Kapoor? Now this BB happens with Kabir Singh and people assume that he should be given credit for the success? Cry me a river !!! He had no stardom before this film release and not a single Hit after 11 years. There's no doubt that he was good in Padmavati but he doesn't deserve a damn thing for this film being successful.

answered by Unit Manager (36.2k points)
+1

Very passionate answer . Thanks

0 votes

The major credit to SLB, following that the wom, then Ranveer's performance in the movie with equally good performance through his PR followed by Shahid and Deepika..

answered by Executive Producer (67.9k points)