18. Hrithikiantilldeath - 30 points
  19. Vivek Rai - 26 points
  20. Seinfeld - 26 points
  21. Baadshah - 26 points
  22. Irdwhelp - 21 points
  23. CultCharm - 19 points
  24. nitesh singh - 18 points
  25. God Father - 16 points
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.
+4 votes

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/videos/entertainment/hindi/shah-rukh-khan-completes-27-years-in-bollywood-fans-congratulate-the-king-of-romance-on-twitter/videoshow/69942961.cms

Badshah of Bollywood, Shah Rukh Khan stepped into the Hindi film industry in the year 1992 with the film 'Deewana'. Shah Rukh who started his Bollywood career with negative roles in films like 'Baazigar' and 'Anjaam', emerged as the 'King of Romance' in the late 90s. The actor did have his share of highs and lows but the love he got from his fans kept him going and even now when the superstar completed 27 years in Bollywood, his fans made sure to shower their love by making #27GoldenYearsOfSRK trend on Twitter. With fans hailing their King Khan, it's needless to say that Shah Rukh Khan is truly the 'King of Bollywood'.

in General Queries by Location Scout (4.6k points)
86% Accept Rate

reopened by

3 Answers

+1 vote

Best answer

The King. The Badshah. Thank You SRK for entertaining us for 27 years! All the best for future & i'll hope that everything will be normal again! You will remain my favorite forever irrespective of your Box Office performance.

by Camera Operator (9.7k points)
selected by
+3 votes

Congratulations to Lord Blanka and other srkians . I used to dislike him for his arrogance but now when I am also flirting with All Time Greatness , I now understand him and his personality better ..

by Art Director (2.9k points)
+2 votes

Congrats to SRK for completing 27 years in Bollywood. Will remain the King forever for us. The number of awards and achievements held by SRK tells the whole story. Hoping for a big comeback for him as it's been disappointing few years for him and us fans as well.

by Star (152k points)

Related questions

+3 votes
2 answers 101 views
+5 votes
6 answers 238 views