18. Hrithikiantilldeath - 30 points
  19. Vivek Rai - 26 points
  20. Seinfeld - 26 points
  21. Baadshah - 26 points
  22. Irdwhelp - 21 points
  23. CultCharm - 19 points
  24. nitesh singh - 18 points
  25. God Father - 16 points
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.
+1 vote
Ok, I've asked this question last year too at the time of Race 3 release but as we all know what happened after in the forum. If not between these two then you tell.
Choices:
Race 3
Dilwale
Poll closed
in General Queries by Location Manager (6.3k points)
100% Accept Rate

reopened by
–1

Who are those idiots who vote for dilwale.. ye srk fans bi naa bade hi..........
hai..

7 Answers

+4 votes

Best answer

Well I don't suppose any movie has ever had as much negativity as race 3....
there are movies that receive huge amount of negativity before release and then there are movies that receive huge amount of negativity after they're released...
Like ra.one received huge amount of negativity after release thugs of Hindustan and many other Shahrukh Khan movies but race3 is one of those movies which received unprecedented unrivalled amount of negativity before releasing and miraculously it even crossed the unprecedented pre release negativity after release .... Race 3 is the Pinnacle of everyone turning against a movie and thankfully or maybe unfortunately the content really deserve that or maybe perhaps the content was even worse than the negative it received... Which is saying a lot

by Star (155k points)
selected by
+2 votes

Race 3 by a country mile. It was declared a disaster before release only. A movie which had practically Bobby play the lead.....comparing it with dilwale is a joke

by Star (146k points)

Intense can i get the names who voted dilwale.. unke vajese srk ki ye halat hai ...

+1 vote

Race 3 got negativity from the day of announcement (because of Remo), Daisy was signed, Bobby was signed and reached the height with that,My business....' dialogue.

by Second Unit Director (71.5k points)
+1 vote

Dilwale are u serious for wht..... Race 3 is miles away from any movie.. only competition for race3 will be inshallah..

Edit : For pre release negativity u can add thugs n mohenjo but no one comes close to epic race3.. race3 not only gave rojgar to failed actors but also for many vele youtubers who proffesion was not reviewing.. every yera gera youtuber started reviewing all thanks to race3.. plus race3 gave fame to vele movie watchers to review outside theatre with thier unique negative words..

RACE 3 se bohat logo ka bala hua hai.. thanks to Salman

by Unit Manager (32.1k points)
edited by
0 votes

Was not that active when Dilwale was releasing but I don't remember seeing negativity regarding it.

by Assistant Director (52.1k points)
0 votes

Race 3 ...miles ahead....
dabangg 3 will be next

by Assistant Director (49.2k points)
0 votes

NEGATIVITY ???
In what sense? As far as I could remember both films had smooth releases with good promotions fairly Good treatment reviews from Critics.

Padmavat had some political negativity.

Now Kabir Singh gets bashed by this so called Progressive people and Pseudo Feminists.

Race 3 & Dilwale haven't generated the buzz & euphoria what it was initially expected if that's the negativity then many films would fill that criteria.

by Assistant Director (57.3k points)