18. SSk - 95 points
  19. Suhas - 86 points
  20. shajandeepu - 70 points
  21. Rocsky - 68 points
  22. Nikeel - 56 points
  23. suraj.j - 56 points
  24. mr.hola - 56 points
  25. Sanal - 54 points
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.
+1 vote
in BOI Update by Location Manager (6.6k points)
10% Accept Rate
1 flag
+3

Never seen such a cinema illiterate like you even among masses

8 Answers

+4 votes

Sunny ji from Gadar , superstar of the film was that handpump .

by Set Designer (2.4k points)
+2 votes

Chunkey Pandey was best among three in second lead....because other two were in parallel role....u should have sunny in Darr, tridev etc

salman and sanju equally screen space in saajan...but sanju's character got more appreciation.

in Deewana Rishi was in first half and absent second half till last 15 mins...other hand shahrukh just came before interval and dominate entire second half...and movie title DEEWANA entirely belong to srk's character, madness, obsessive lover, flamboyance.

by Set Designer (2k points)
+2 votes
  1. SRK in Deewana
  2. Salman Khan in Saajan
  3. Chunky Pandey in Tezaab
by Location Manager (7.8k points)

Aur Han Selectively Tum Shahrukh Fans BOI Ka Reference Lete Ho Jahan Favorable Laga Le Liya Nahi Toh BOI Fake, Mai Har Cheez Ke Liye Keval BOI Ka Hi Reference Leta Hun Aur Keval BOI Nahi Kai Trade And Media Sites Nei Bhi Aamir Ko Overnight Star Kaha Tha, Infact It Was Well Known Fact Within The Industry As Well

Shahrukh Nei Deewana Mei 2nd Lead Karke Super Hit Diya Uske Baad Uski Line Se 5 Films Hit Tak Nahi Hui Hawabaazi Kahin Aur Karna Jaake

Openings Ka Data Kahan Hai Dikhao Apne Mann Se Kuch Bhi Mat Likho Yeh Twitter Nahi Ki Nikal Loge Kuch Bhi Bolke

Aur Rahi Baat Aamir Ki Toh After Blockbuster QSQT He Gave 1 Average/Below Average 1 Semi Hit/Hit And 1 Mega Blockbuster/Hgoty Out Of His 1st 5-6 Films

Bhai....mai koi Boi ke reference nahi leta...sirf jo current update hai wohi leta hoon....purane article nahi....usme bahot error hai....main box office follow karta hoon since 1989 se...there was wrong data on earlier boi site for 90s and I was urging with many people before Boi started to update recently. i was fighting with many people about virdict of rangeela, ishq, pardes, yes boss darr, mohra etc...which were wrong earlier...

Rahi baat deewana ki nobody care deewana for rishi kapoor...it is only and only srk who hogged the all limelight....and flooded with huge offer from small to big production houses from filmkraft, mukta arts to yashraj, venus etc...if this is not stardom then what?

opening ka data isliye nahi dikha sakta muze nahi pata tha in 2019 i m going to urgue with Rancho to prove my point other wise i would have preserved those data...aur maine 5 nahi deewana ke baad 2 movies achchi chali thi...lekin aamir ki love love love, awwal number rakh bahot badi flop hui thi...aur opening bhi nahi..tum mere ho was moderate success u can say max. average and that too in interior..

What You Say Has No Value At All
Till The Time BOI Is Updated Old BOI Articles Will Be Followed
You Dont Have Data For Opening So Shut Up Dont Give Your Own Data

1st 6 Films

Aamir

Blockbuster (Made Him Overnight Star)
Semi Hit
Mega Blockbuster (Hgoty, Bumper Opener)

Shahrukh

Super Hit (No Stardom)
Average
Average
Super Hit (Finally Became Star)

Unlike Aamir Who Had 2 Blockbusters, 1 Hgoty And 1 Bumper Opener Srk Had None

All Facts As Per New And Old BOI

As Per You Chunky Pandey Is Star But Dharmendra Is Not Superstar But What You Say Is Irrelevant!

+2 votes

I'd say none of them. Sunny deol in Jeet is one of the best extended cameos imo.

by Star (144k points)
+1 vote

SRK because he plays the obsessive lover very well, in fact, he gave the best performance in this movie. The innocence and body language he gave shows he excelled in this role. Always like his scenes with Divya Bharti and this one as well which I posted below.

by Casting Director (18.8k points)
+1 vote

There Is Difference Between 2nd Lead And Parallel Lead
Chunky Pandey's Role Cant Be Compared With That Of Salman And Shahrukh!

by Assistant Director (41.7k points)
+1 vote

Sunny Deol in Tridev, Border,Darr etc were better

by Executive Producer (69.4k points)
+1 vote

srk in deewana.........

by Location Manager (5.3k points)

Related questions

+8 votes
5 answers 193 views
+2 votes
9 answers 317 views