18. Greek God - 44 points
  19. playboy - 40 points
  20. Jordan Garcia - 37 points
  21. Suhas - 34 points
  22. God Father - 32 points
  23. Sanal - 32 points
  24. Sss d - 30 points
  25. Grand Nova - 25 points
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.
+3 votes
Mere Brother Ki Dulhan (Hit)

Gunday (Semihit)

Sultan (Blockbuster)

Tiger Zinda Hain (Blockbuster)

Bharat (?)
Source Link: Boxofficeindia.Com
in Box Office Discussions by Second Unit Director (79.4k points)
99% Accept Rate

reopened by

5 Answers

+1 vote

Best answer

Blockbuster. However as I've been saying before too, the makers should have swapped dates with Dabangg3. The world cup could have a major say. (Considering India does well in the tournament)

by Star (154k points)
selected by
+1 vote

Said This Before And Repeating It

Ali>>>Bansali

Not Just He Is More Successful Commercially But Even Content Wise He Makes More Universal Films

If Bharat Becomes Blockbuster Then He Will Undoubtedly Be Among Top 3 Directors Of Industry Along With Hirani And Shetty!

by Assistant Director (47.7k points)
edited by
+1

Yeah, he doesn't have that image & popularity among audience like SLB or Shetty or Hirani. These are way more popular directors. Infact i don't think AAZ is much known too.

Yes He Is Not Popular Like Above Mentioned Names But He Is Definitely Very Successful!

0 votes

he is a good director for superstars film.
sultan is his best work and biggest hit till date and that will remain so for next few years.
otmf remake will be better than tubelight but one thing i am sure about is that it will not be as big hit as sultan or tzh. 300cr is a possibility if wom is good but wc is going to affect it. ali should write his own original stuff and direct them. that is his strength.

by Unit Manager (30.6k points)
+1

Yeah u were very sure about sultan,bb and tzh as well so what happened to your surety then? Your so called confidence will be humiliated this time too just wait and watch

0 votes

Before sultan he was pathetic director...like another director in yashraj ...

Mbkd and gunday...so pathetic....that never dare to watch full movie...

Salman Khan influence made him good director....

Sultan his best work till date.....

If Bharat will click at both content and box office wise...
Then sure he will be among top 3 league of Shetty and bhansali

by Assistant Director (50.3k points)
–1 vote

he is good but dont overrate him remove salman bhai and he would not be as succesfull the same way adi chopra and karan johar are not as succesfull directors without srk

by Location Manager (7.7k points)
+1

It's way too early to mention Ali Abbas Zafar in the same list as other bigger directors. But I don't think, Salman can take all the credit. May be the megastardom he brought in but Salman Khan the actor, the credit can't be taken away from Ali. He built in that actor-director relationship & without that Sultan was not possible.

well i will only say this he will not get a blockbuster without salman in his career

Related questions

+2 votes
5 answers 265 views
+7 votes
4 answers 218 views