18. Maniac01 - 72 points
  19. nitesh singh - 68 points
  20. power - 60 points
  21. mr.hola - 56 points
  22. Suhas - 52 points
  23. Santosh - 46 points
  24. venkat - 44 points
  25. Jordan Garcia - 38 points
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.
+2 votes
Ranbir Kapoor has hinted that his film with director Luv Ranjan might be pushed to avoid a box office clash with superstar Aamir Khan's "Lal Singh Chaddha", which is scheduled to release next year.

"Lal Singh Chaddha" is the official Hindi remake of Tom Hanks' blockbuster "Forrest Gump".

Aamir recently announced that the film will release on Christmas 2020, the same slot which was previously booked by the makers of Ranbir's untitled film, co-starring Ajay Devgn.

"After 'Brahmastra', 'Shamshera' would come. So I think Luv Ranjan's film might have to be moved ahead because I think even the audience would get bored if I have three films in a year. It's still being planned," Ranbir told reporters.

Recently, Ajay said he was unaware about the status of the box office face-off.

Talking about the clash between his and Aamir Khan's film, Ajay Devgn said in an interview, "We don't know what is happening about the clash, that Luv will decide. I heard the same day 'Avatar 2' is releasing. In that case, we both will have to run away. 'Avatar' is big."

"Brahmastra" was going to release in December, but director Ayan Mukerji postponed it to summer 2020. The film also stars Alia Bhatt and Amitabh Bachchan.

"It's unfortunate we could not make the December release date because of various reasons. The CG wouldn't have been ready. It's sad that again there will be a gap between my film since 'Sanju' released last year.

"It's not good for actors to have such long gaps. But it's not in my hands. As long as the film is well made, I'm happy. We are not giving the film a deadline," Ranbir Kapoor said.

The actor, who was speaking on the sidelines of a Panasonic event, said he has been shooting for "Brahmastra" and "Shamshera" simultaneously.

"It's hard because both are these big action films and I'm not used to that genre. It's been quite a hard year for me but I'm having fun."
Source Link: https://www.bollywoodlife.com/news-gossip/luv-ranjans-film-starring-ranbir-kapoor-to-be-pushed-ahead-to-avoid-clash-with-aamir-khans-lal-singh-chaddha/
in Upcoming Releases by Unit Manager (39.4k points)
96% Accept Rate

reopened by

Earlier Clash Between PK And Bombay Velvet Was Also Avoided

Btw Avatar Wont Release In 2020!

6 Answers

+4 votes

Best answer

No one can face a Direct clash with Salmir right now, they will bully each and everyone no matter how their last movie fared. They're the supreme force right now.
Here 2 Superstars are running away due to one megastar.
Too much fun

by Unit Manager (31.8k points)
selected by
+4 votes

I am not surprised. Its expected because salman and aamir is the biggest star right now.

by Production Accountant (28.3k points)
+2 votes

Future megastar har kisi se dar ke bhag jata hai fir iske fans isko khans se bda bolte hai lol

by Assistant Director (45.1k points)
+2 votes

This sherbet boi is expertin running, ran away from PK, ran away from Dabangg 3, now ran away from Mr Chadda, what a runner, he have potential to break every record of Bolt

He has one more hidden talent, marathon runner, example HNY is his biggest one, ran so hard that the movie that was scheduled to clash with HNY released in 2017 lol, he's a expert in marathon run too

by Mega Star (213k points)

As Per BOI He Has Once In An Era Kind Of Talent

You have missed a Superstar quote TB
We don't know what is happening about the clash, that Luv will decide. I heard the same day 'Avatar 2' is releasing. In that case, we both will have to run away. 'Avatar' is big."

Aamir Wouldn't Have Run Away, He Announced LSC Before Knowing That Avatar Will Be Postponed, Actually Ajay Is Trying To Cover Up By Saying We Both!

+1

Yes Rancho i know that, I was talking about Ajay, how he was covering his helplessness.

+2 votes

But finest actor of our time. Legend acting in Sanju. Where are his fans hiding?

by Star (140k points)
+2 votes

Ranbir, the megastar runs for the 5 th time from Salmir.

by Executive Producer (66.5k points)

Related questions

+2 votes
11 answers 307 views
+3 votes
2 answers 91 views
+3 votes
10 answers 318 views